***** The Official Dynamo Kyiv v Rangers Champions League Third Qualifying Round Match Thread *****

Just now, JWAC said:

Like I said, depressing

Like it or not if the board knew that we would be going through a transitional period then a Scottish manager or someone who actually knew the league would have been a much more sensible option. McInnes like him or loathe him gets his teams well drilled and playing some decent stuff which is more than ive seen so far from clement

7 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Can’t understand why we have two players in Cerny and Propper on the fucking bench. They were brought here to walk into this fucking team. 

on the fucking bench for fuck sake. Clement is starting to do my tits in.  

He’s a fucking clown 

2 minutes ago, 6superbarry6 said:

What the fuck is the manager doing with this lineup, swapping Lawrence for Sterling and ditching the 10 is an absolute no brainer in a tough Euro away tie 

Every fan I speak to says the same. Or go to a back 3 when we have no wingers. 
Doesn’t matter to Clement if it’s Kiev away or Kilbirnie at home he’d play 4231.

6 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

They've been brought in to enhance the squad and don't play in these games it's fucking baffling 

Think both were well down the wish list, Cerny hadn't had any pre-season and it showed at Tynecastle.

Just now, Inigo said:

I actually despise 3 at the back, however if the alternative is Wright and McCausland...

Horses for courses and right now who knows it might just work? I mean his plan isnt working anyway.