***** The Official Rangers v Dynamo Kyiv UEFA Champions League Third Round Qualification Match Thread *****

3 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

fucking ref is an onion. he needs to be consistent with these yellows. 

why do we hit crosses into box with one attacker surrounded by 5 defenders ffs.  its an awful tactic. id take jefte off before he walks. 

Couple of chances on target from it. All you need is a good cross. Jefté has a good cross on him. Sadly I think the ref has his eye on him for a second yellow.

3 minutes ago, skinnymate1690 said:

Ive not managed to see any of the first half. We been shite?

Just pretty meh to be honest. Pretty much what you expect from us these days. No one particularly exciting, doing alright without really doing anything particularly good. Still a bit of a worry defensively. The only good thing is that Kiev look just as meh so all to look forward to in the second half. 

Just now, Inigo said:

He's not good enough, but that's a wee bit hyperbolic based on this evening.

It's based on suffering his performances over the past season too. He looks like a wee laddie playing his first competitive game. Runs about like a golden retriever after a tennis ball with no idea about position or awareness on the pitch.

Just now, Muz333 said:

I don’t think we’ve looked too bad and I think Cerny can make the difference and help get the win.

Your right its not been too bad its been fucking awful. We are dog shit. Would rather stick my fist up my own arse than watch another 45mins of this shite.

We need changes

1 minute ago, Prso's headband said:

As usual we’re nowhere near as streetwise as we should be. 

Can't match decent players technically, refuse to match them in easy-to learn shithousing.

Determined to be amateur in every possible way.

2 minutes ago, BlueJacketRFC said:

Your right its not been too bad its been fucking awful. We are dog shit. Would rather stick my fist up my own arse than watch another 45mins of this shite.

We need changes

Oh a homophobe. I've reported you