Shambles from top to bottom

Last night was just a disappointing gane especially after the sending off. Before it I thought we were marginally better in a 50/50 game.

The worst thing right now is I just feel apathy as I just feel we're a lost cause. I'm well past the point of anger now - I think Beale took all that out of me.

So the board are pure shite but we cant change them and it wont make the team or the manager better. We have concerns about the manager but it doesnt change the shite in the squad (most of it we clearly cant shift). Getting rid of the shite players doesnt get rid of the manager who a lot our doubting or the board.

Just a vicious cycle of shite.

20 minutes ago, rossco87 said:

For me it starts with the board. They are the ones that have been the constant in the mess since 55 and the notion that even if they were to do a complete 180 and decide Clement wasn’t the man for the job and sack him we could trust them to make a smart appointment and properly fund the rebuild is just not there for me anymore.

I’m not sure how we go about it but we need to find a way to put pressure on the board to either step aside, or at the very least bring in some new faces that understand the importance of improving communication to the fans and start bringing a fresh sense of direction and purpose from the top of the club.

Absolutely!

The appointment of Wilson then Beale has destroyed us as a football entity.

3 hours ago, RossS1873 said:

I wish I was at the bam up tbh, but I've ordered a couple of big tarps and spray paint. Hopefully it arrives soon and I'll try something before the game on Saturday if it shows up before then. It's better than nothing and I'm a believer in 'you can't moan about it if you're not willing to do something about it'. I had thought about it before the season started then last night was the final straw. Even before this shite about the marketing guy came out 

Well done mate I'm two minutes from buchanan street station and im considering taking the underground tae ibrox on my lunch break and standsing outside edmiston drive and letting those pricks know exactly how the fanbase feel

Just now, Blue Hugh said:

Well done mate I'm two minutes from buchanan street station and im considering taking the underground tae ibrox on my lunch break and standsing outside edmiston drive and letting those pricks know exactly how the fanbase feel

Superb. I've seen a few things on twitter and I think there's potential for something. It's going to need to be done without the more 'influential' supporters cause they've got their own agenda but 1 person can make a difference 

2 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

Superb. I've seen a few things on twitter and I think there's potential for something. It's going to need to be done without the more 'influential' supporters cause they've got their own agenda but 1 person can make a difference 

Aye needs to be a grassroots movement of fans just turning up.

Been a season ticket holder since 92 with my auld man and havent felt this deflated since the play off defeat to motherwell

10 hours ago, Stunels said:

Pigs had one bad season in 10 years and started throwing sharks til the board listened to them - we have sat by and watched 2 decades of shite and still pump our money in and happy clap.  Anyone who mentions style of play or sacking the manager is a clown who wants to try seeing the big picture for once.  Only way anything will change is if hold the board to account.

Hold the board to ransom more like and limit our spend on the club

16 minutes ago, Blue Hugh said:

Ex poster eejaythedj would’ve loved this, just don’t make his mistake and try make sure there’s actually people in the building 

6 hours ago, Moody Blue said:

Watching folk at Ibrox getting interviewed, I know they need to be positive but phrases like ‘I hope Clement gets the backing he deserves” just shows people don’t get it, there’s no fucking money left. We’re a loss making business, haemorrhaging millions on wages on utter shite that we can’t punt. Inside 1/2 months, if not sooner, it’s going to be toxic around us. 

We are only one tent away from being a full blown circus 🎪 

22 hours ago, Leeds_Bear said:

I worry financially big time, the stadium will be costing us millions. 

It’s idiocy of the highest order. Spend millions to expand capacity in the hopes of bringing in more paying bodies, but oblivious to the fact that support will tail off if the team that remains on show is pedestrian at best.   The people that run our club are cretins.

Bill Struth's "We welcome the chase" speech is often cited as a reflection of his competitive spirit and commitment to Glasgow Rangers.

While the exact text of the speech may not be widely available, the essence of his message is clear: Struth emphasized the importance of ambition, resilience, and the willingness to face challenges head-on.

The phrase captures the idea that Rangers would not shy away from competition but would embrace it, striving for excellence and success in every endeavor.

Struth's leadership during his time at the club instilled a sense of pride and determination.

All Of which I am sad to say is missing from our club right now.

1 hour ago, SIRB_72 said:

Absolutely!

The appointment of Wilson then Beale has destroyed us as a football entity.

Bennett seems to think he should escape all criticism for historic mistakes which he is now having to deal with.

He defended Wilson for his transfer dealings when Vice Chairman, then was Chairman when Beale was allowed to lead our transfer strategy as we didn’t have a DofF in place but now thinks we all button up the back when he gives an interview this summer and openly criticises and questions where the player trading model has been as though he hadn’t been in a decision making position throughout the whole period…

Absolute apathy is a great way to describe it.

Don't know where the team goes from here. 

Don't know where certain individual players go from here. 

Don't know where the manager goes from here.

Don't know where the board goes from here. 

Toxic top to bottom. We are a couple bad results from the team absolutely chucking it IMO. Watch for 4 to 6 week out injuries. Everyone will go into hiding. That's actually why I didn't mind Dessers last night. He stood in the middle and had a go back, asking for support. Watch them all go into hiding if we get arse fucked at Parkhead. They'll smell blood and I don't blame them. I'm not sure when I'll watch again. Scunnered. 

55 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

Ex poster eejaythedj would’ve loved this, just don’t make his mistake and try make sure there’s actually people in the building 

Haha - was going to ask ‘where’s eejaythedj when you need him?’