Blaine McConnell (we hardly knew ye)

17 minutes ago, soulboy said:

If he's die hard them why the fuck does he want to work for us, never in a million years would I go near their rancid club.

Unless he's ..... Ah fuck it that doesn't even bear thinking about. 

Made redundant by EA in June and out of work since. Desperation?

1 minute ago, King Jela said:

You said we might have got better football with him as our manager. We wouldn't have. He's a diddy.

I only said that because I expected a bit more "pinache" for want of words, from Clement. 

I also said my gut told me Muscat. 

Then on the flip side. You, I or anyone don't know how Lampard would have done in Scottish football. He certainly wasn't my favourite for the job. 

Just now, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I only said that because I expected a bit more "pinache" for want of words, from Clement. 

I also said my gut told me Muscat. 

Then on the flip side. You, I or anyone don't know how Lampard would have done in Scottish football. He certainly wasn't my favourite for the job. 

I don't think we can afford the players for a Muscat playing style and it takes a fit player and determined player to fulfil those tactics which we don't have.

Lampard would have been similar to Beale I reckon but do believe Lampard would have identified better personel and maybe even better loans from down South.

I believe the next step for us is looking closer to home and bringing in a manager that can see what the fans see and make those big changes that other managers have not.

3 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Great, another lawsuit! 

How? Guy would be in his probationary period and if circulating screenshots are confirmed to be legit then he’s not got a leg to stand on. 

Most bizarre accept of this is how he was hired in the first place, and who hired him. 

2 minutes ago, 5Beckenbauer said:

How? Guy would be in his probationary period and if circulating screenshots are confirmed to be legit then he’s not got a leg to stand on. 

Most bizarre accept of this is how he was hired in the first place, and who hired him. 

Was being a bit flippant tbh, but fuck all would surprise me with this board. 

35 minutes ago, soulboy said:

If he's die hard them why the fuck does he want to work for us, never in a million years would I go near their rancid club.

Unless he's ..... Ah fuck it that doesn't even bear thinking about. 

Chancer I don't blame the guy either the club should be doing background checks. Imagine what his group chats are like with his mates 😔

3 hours ago, Lovenkraaands said:

Right about now must be the point where I’ve stopped caring because to be honest, I couldn’t care less if he supported celtic, the SNP or his pronouns were biscuit and camel.

That aside, his CV is impressive. 15+ years of experience, most recently in senior managerial capacities with both EA Sports and Under Armour, two gigantic organisations, and as documented, he has prior exposure at a football club.

Has recent events driven me to giving zero fucks, or should this irritate me? I imagine we’ll have multiple celtic fans working for us, just like they will have bluenoses.

It appears he’s called us H*** a while ago, I would say that’s a line that’s been crossed… 

• RossS1873 changed the title to Blaine McConnell (we hardly knew ye)

It’s great to see how active the Fans Board are with pertinent issues like this…

Was always going to be alarm bells when they didn’t have their own channels to communicate with supporters, with everything going through, and dictated by, the club.

Tick box exercise I’m afraid.  

40 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

Made redundant by EA in June and out of work since. Desperation?

Maybe other companies saw what he posts on social media and thought not employing him. Then we come along how much money would you like no problem sign here.