No away fans at September Old Firm

4 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

I posted it in the Hampden thread at the start of the week that they were apparently holding back the tickets. Tarriers now seem to be going with it now aswell 

IMG_3273.png

Any idea what the pre-agreed safety precaution was for them ? 

Just now, stuart1994 said:

Any idea what the pre-agreed safety precaution was for them ? 

They’re pretending it’ll be at Hampden and they didn’t agree to it being there. Basically they’re trying to be hilarious to their own support and say Ibrox won’t be ready 

Scottish football really is hating itself to death.

Our board should be calling this out in the strongest possible way, but in reality our fuck up of works at Ibrox have given them the opportunity and too many of the other clubs have been going down this route with reduced allocations to have a chance of them really support us in forcing any action.

9 minutes ago, TamCoopz said:

If they don’t give us an allocation then they’re not really holding up their end of the bargain 

There will no Rangers fans at celtic Park . Down to Rangers not being able to guarantee implementation of the PRE-AGREED safety precautions in time for the new year derby at Ibrox.

this is on my timeline on x

5 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

There will no Rangers fans at celtic Park . Down to Rangers not being able to guarantee implementation of the PRE-AGREED safety precautions in time for the new year derby at Ibrox.

this is on my timeline on x

They're so much about "safety" these fucking rat cunts. Their stadium is a fucking shithole, and that's without me going into the safety of other certain individuals, throughout their rancid history :vomit::

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Petty as fuck from both sides if true. Seems like the only fucking grown up in the room was Bisgrove.

apparantly something to do with netting to protect both sets of fans. Rangers have not started the process yet, it will need planning permission etc etc 

might be a hoax tho IMO 

2 minutes ago, starofdavid said:

apparantly something to do with netting to protect both sets of fans. Rangers have not started the process yet, it will need planning permission etc etc 

might be a hoax tho IMO 

It's being reported by the MSM. 

Just now, Prso's headband said:

Shouldn’t just be a one way street. One of the last games with fans at Parkhead there was at least 10 half bottles thrown into our end that day. 

They've said they have put in the money and infrastructure into crowd safety for us to get tickets but we haven't at all, for either Hampden or Ibrox. 

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Shouldn’t just be a one way street. One of the last games with fans at Parkhead there was at least 10 half bottles thrown into our end that day. 

exactly there is fucking videos of them launching bottles into our end, safety of there fans my fucking arse.