*****Official Rangers vs Ross County match thread*****

That's a great performance today. I can't remember the last time I watched us and didn't feel any stress whatsoever, a very pleasant change :lol:

We had numerous players that could have been man of the match, also a very pleasant change. 

Dessers, Matondo, Lawrence, Barron, Sterling, Cerny, Souttar, and Diomande were all class. Especially big Cyriel. 

It doesn't matter if it was "only County"

After our performances over the last few months I'll take that all day long. 

Real positives today 

Pressing and taking back possession quickly was great.

4 2 3 1 everyone done exactly what was required  - wingers coming inside and linking,  fullbacks Inverting at times,  10 going beyond the striker.

5 players up there for MOTM.

Clean sheet.

Losing Balogun is a blow.

3 minutes ago, Bluekev said:

The best I’ve seen him play for us, 2 goals and 2 assists is great. It’s player consistency that kills us but today I thought he was really decent.

If we can get him playing like he did today on a consistent basis, then I can easily see why teams paid so much money for him earlier in his career.

2 minutes ago, RS4_wul said:

That's a great performance today. I can't remember the last time I watched us and didn't feel any stress whatsoever, a very pleasant change :lol:

We had numerous players that could have been man of the match, also a very pleasant change. 

Dessers, Matondo, Lawrence, Barron, Sterling, Cerny, Souttar, and Diomande were all class. Especially big Cyriel. 

It doesn't matter if it was "only County"

After our performances over the last few months I'll take that all day long. 

Aye, couldn't care less who we were playing. 6-0's a superb result. Confidence for the squad and fans sent home happy to enjoy the weekend.

6 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

As much as I think Matondo isn't the answer. Unless we're bringing in substantial quality on the left side before the window closes, he starts against them.

TBF he needs a sustained run of games, makes me laugh we are quick to change the wingers but in other areas people are allowed to stink the place out week in and week out and are stick on starters regardless.