*****Official “we want our land back” lol vs Rangers match thread*****

7 minutes ago, Bydo said:

Their 20 year old was a match fit Belgian international coming on when the game was won.

Our 20 year old was coming on when we are getting horsed with absolutely none of our own fans there, and let me quote our manager speaking less than one month ago:

Hamza is doing parts of the training now with the group, so step by step he’s going to the physical level that we need in the training and later on in the games. He’s never trained or played physically at this level.”

You don’t need to know what they’re like to know that’s fucking bizarre.

Came on ahead of a 6 million pound signing.

10 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Mate you've a hadfon for this 🤣🤣🤣

We've one player left Is it all ok Tav? The wingers and midfield were disgusting 

mate, in the first half, celtic where in our box and there wasnt a Rangers midfielder around them for 30 yards. 

mate, im with you now, hope and pray im wrong but Clement is not getting it from his team.  weve no style and the lack of fight is seriously worrying. 

if were not playing well the fight and determination can win you games. i dont see it.   

3 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

That miss in the first minute when propper  only  needed to head across the goal and 3 we’re waiting ,no fucking quality

That one, Dessers sclaffing it at the keeper and Matondo shitting himself and heading it wide all in first 5-10 minutes, knew there and then what kind of day it was gonna be. 

1 minute ago, Dado'sMulls said:

That one, Dessers sclaffing it at the keeper and Matondo shitting himself and heading it wide all in first 5-10 minutes, knew there and then what kind of day it was gonna be. 

I heard Clement trying to defend us by talking about how we need to be more clinical and these would have changed the game.

They were both offside, FFS.

6 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

That miss in the first minute when propper  only  needed to head across the goal and 3 we’re waiting ,no fucking quality

Then Matondo not hitting the target from tavs cross, just a real lack of belief, intelligence & quality. 

Never felt this hopeless in 40+ years as a bluenose.

Outside the support, there isn’t a single redeeming feature about our club right now. Nothing. We’re rotting from within.

I used to laugh at fans singing ”sack the board”, but I’m willing to participate in any sort of walkout or boycott that will engineer the exit of these inept charlatans who have literally run our club into the ground.

Unless we’re comfortable competing for second and perhaps winning the odd cup for the rest of time, I see no other solution than extreme measures. I just hope the fans’ groups who have the power - like the Union Bears or even Heart & Hand - do something to action it.

41 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

were not competing ffs 

we fall behind Aberdeen anymore it relevant to the managers job. 

and BTW we are competing for 2nd.   you think we are competing for the lg lol 

Some laugh eh. Aye we're competing for the league. 2nd is not a success FFS. 

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

Some laugh eh. Aye we're competing for the league. 2nd is not a success FFS. 

its ot a laugh, its fucking realism, were so far off it, its frightening.  anyone thinks that team under clement is winning the lg is delusional.

Look how comfortable they were today ffs.  the gap is frightening ffs.  not only are we poor, we lack fight and determination

IMO Clement will be sacked 

i see nothing from his tactics and gameplay to say otherwise.   

Sorry but Clement got his set up wrong (and everyone clamoured for that line up on here). 

Games away at Parkhead are tough and we have zero fans there, so you can’t press high and treat it like a normal game. We need to learn to sit in and absorb pressure and then be decisive on counter attacks. 

Time and time again we can’t defend, we overcommit going forwards and leave ourselves exposed to their counter (which is what they’re good at, it’s why Kyogo starts over Idah for them against us). 

The 4-2-3-1 doesn’t work in these games. Clement needs to learn to fucking adapt, we’d be far better off with a 3-5-2 or a 4-1-4-1 in these games.