*****Official “we want our land back” lol vs Rangers match thread*****

59 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

They’ve not won a knockout tie in the CL, Europa or even conference league in 20 years. 

I'm no arguing they're brilliant in Europe, but most of their pumping in Europe come from games we'd get fuck all from as well.

8 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm actually pretty relaxed about tomorrow, can't really see us getting a result but I finally feel that a serious rebuild is beginning to progress, it's still very early days with it but I believe if we stick with this manager and give him another couple of windows he will get it right, I'm by no means writing this season off, even if we get pumped tomorrow there's a lot to look forward to , although if we do this place will meltdown as usual I suppose, at least I can hide in England for a week. 

Agree with this. Let’s be honest we’re up against it tomorrow and it’s unlikely (but possible) we’ll take anything from the game. I’m confident our midfield (Barron, Dio, Sterling) is stronger than last OF and will need to be to compete with theirs but still concerned that our FBs can’t cope with their pacy wingers.  I do trust PC and think his long term plan will eventually come good.  

If we play how we did in the cup final we'll get a point at the very least.

Defensively we were are solid as we ever have been against them since the SC semi under Gio but we have a bit of quality now compared to that game.

Propper and Souttar are both an upgrade on Davies. We have Barron on decent form compared to Raskin who had limited minutes going into the cup final. As much as I love Sterling what Cerny offers us is very different and much more positive. As much as Matondo is an enigma he shown more in that game against Ross County than Silva showed in his whole time here. Dessers was also injured in the cup final and is now in good shape and good form.

I'd play the team below but Souttar will probably play and I wouldnt be surprised if Bajrami or Lawrence start.

Butland

Tav.    Balogun. Propper Jefte

Sterling.  Barron

Cerny.    Diomande.    Matondo

Dessers

44 minutes ago, SIRB_72 said:

If we play how we did in the cup final we'll get a point at the very least.

Defensively we were are solid as we ever have been against them since the SC semi under Gio but we have a bit of quality now compared to that game.

Propper and Souttar are both an upgrade on Davies. We have Barron on decent form compared to Raskin who had limited minutes going into the cup final. As much as I love Sterling what Cerny offers us is very different and much more positive. As much as Matondo is an enigma he shown more in that game against Ross County than Silva showed in his whole time here. Dessers was also injured in the cup final and is now in good shape and good form.

I'd play the team below but Souttar will probably play and I wouldnt be surprised if Bajrami or Lawrence start.

Butland

Tav.    Balogun. Propper Jefte

Sterling.  Barron

Cerny.    Diomande.    Matondo

Dessers

Same 11 I'd like to see start but guaranteed Lawrence will be in tomorrow.

Manager confirmed Bajrami paperwork is not fully completed so he's unavailable

2 hours ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm actually pretty relaxed about tomorrow, can't really see us getting a result but I finally feel that a serious rebuild is beginning to progress, it's still very early days with it but I believe if we stick with this manager and give him another couple of windows he will get it right, I'm by no means writing this season off, even if we get pumped tomorrow there's a lot to look forward to , although if we do this place will meltdown as usual I suppose, at least I can hide in England for a week. 

That’s it for me, you can actually see what every player has been signed to do in his system.

19 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Screenshot_20240831_194340_Chrome.thumb.jpg.4298cf79642a4f4120b988b15245cf23.jpg

Colin giveth then Colin taketh away. 

Not a fan of 90s happy hardcore @Colin Traive? 😂😂😂

Far better dance tunes than that in the 90s. Never heard that shite before :confused:

I'll give them Wonderful Days (not the Cantwell version before I get crucified) :lol: