*****Official “we want our land back” lol vs Rangers match thread*****

We are a young exciting team who want to challenge that now. 

“But I believe we also have the quality to challenge that and to go full out for the three points.

“We are going to go full out for that. But the finished article is not yet here. 

He's aff his chump man 

4 minutes ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

We are a young exciting team who want to challenge that now. 

“But I believe we also have the quality to challenge that and to go full out for the three points.

“We are going to go full out for that. But the finished article is not yet here. 

He's aff his chump man 

You pished mate 

2 hours ago, Boybluesy said:

Our europa final team beat proper teams. 

Except Malmo to actually get into the Champions League. 

Then we were statistically the worst champions league team ever for a single season. 

6 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

IMAGINE IF WE WIN

I got one would savour that glorious dopamine hit, rush of adrenaline and be high as almighty fuck for about 3 weeks.

Especially as we won't play again till 15 Sept. Imagine all (we are) the people. But I'm not allowing myself to hope. 

If he goes with a midfield of Sterling, Barron and Dio then I believe we can get a positive result. All hinges on the team selection. If he starts Lawrence and it goes as expected then my faith in Clement will be done.

11 minutes ago, nik2402 said:

If he goes with a midfield of Sterling, Barron and Dio then I believe we can get a positive result. All hinges on the team selection. If he starts Lawrence and it goes as expected then my faith in Clement will be done.

I'm pretty sure he'll start Lawrence and Sterling will be on the bench. Hope to fuck I'm wrong. 

4 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

I'm pretty sure he'll start Lawrence and Sterling will be on the bench. Hope to fuck I'm wrong. 

Lawrence is just off the back of an assist and a goal in his last game. I think Sterling will start but wouldn't be surprised to see Dio benched. 

1 minute ago, Jamie0202 said:

Lawrence is just off the back of an assist and a goal in his last game. I think Sterling will start but wouldn't be surprised to see Dio benched. 

Aye will be Dio or Sterling benched I think. Lawrence will be blowing out his arse after 20 minutes and he'll probably play 60 mins 😬