*****Official “we want our land back” lol vs Rangers match thread*****

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Can't ask more from the lineup, it's all we have. Thank fuck Lawrence isn't there 

We have loads a pace in the team I think we can hurt them the way they did to people in kid size tops, basically run right through them 

7 minutes ago, King Jela said:

Eh? 3-3 game Sima had him and Scales on toast. 

We don't target that side anywhere near enough either.

You’d like to think things will be different today with Cerny on the right wing. 

Happy with the line up.  I'm very curious to see how Barron gets on today.  Could be a game that is the making of him.  If we lose Clement will still get slaughtered but he has got the line up right today imo.

Team i was hoping for, hoping more than expecting.

Tav needs to be on it, this could be the final straw for many if he is turned over again

Dessers needs to be physical with Vickers, he swans around most games with no pressure on him.

We need to utilize our speed up front and hope that we can hold them at the back, the wee shit up front for them will be starting from an offside position again when they play down flanks, we need to be clued up on this as if Clement hasn't got this sussed, we and him are fecked.

I will be switch it on as kicking off as i assume sky will showcase their fans as they do at Anfield, fucking puddle drinkers