***** The Official Dundee United v Rangers Match Thread *****

16 hours ago, gmcf said:

Good to get back to the real stuff . Allocated a ticket for this one , canny wait .

I am glad that you are able to get to the game and will hopefully have a good out, at least until the game starts. The teams confidence/morale must be pretty close to zero right now and it will not take much to go wrong on Sunday for whatever confidence there is to shatter completely, especially when there will be a great many pissed off Bears with you in the travelling support whom I doubt will not be slow in letting the players an management know how feel if they do not see an immediate and massive massive improvement in effort and desire from the debacle at the Piggery.

Of course thee team could go out there determined to try and start making some sort of amends and we could end up getting a decent performance and positive result, but given what we have seen so far this season, except against County who where there for the taking, I am only realistically expecting another struggle against a mob who hate us and who have been in pretty decent form so far.

32 minutes ago, Jakes Pal said:

I am glad that you are able to get to the game and will hopefully have a good out, at least until the game starts. The teams confidence/morale must be pretty close to zero right now and it will not take much to go wrong on Sunday for whatever confidence there is to shatter completely, especially when there will be a great many pissed off Bears with you in the travelling support whom I doubt will not be slow in letting the players an management know how feel if they do not see an immediate and massive massive improvement in effort and desire from the debacle at the Piggery.

Of course thee team could go out there determined to try and start making some sort of amends and we could end up getting a decent performance and positive result, but given what we have seen so far this season, except against County who where there for the taking, I am only realistically expecting another struggle against a mob who hate us and who have been in pretty decent form so far.

@gmcfare you still as enthusiastic after reading all this? 😂

21 hours ago, King Jela said:

Butland. 

Kasanwirjo Souttar Propper Jefte

Barron  Sterling

Cerny.           Bajrami.        Cortes 

Dessers. 

The back four frightens me, hopefully the newest player has some idea about defending.

2 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

:lol:

Don't hit me with them negative waves Moriarty .

Why dont you say something positive and joyful ?

It will be a beautiful performance , with plenty of goals and three points in the bank . 

:lol:

8 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

At least Cortes is fit

usual clement statement re Bajrami , one training session ,we will watch him🙄

Wtf is he talking about decision? Didn't this guy just play twice for his country? He's talking as if he's been injured.

My god man.