VAR audio

Nk89

1 hour ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Was that the guy that went bk matter what happens at parkhead look at this win lads? 

Same guy mate, no chance it will ever be released but would be interesting to hear the audio on the handball at the piggery and the two disallowed goals at Ibrox, especially the one with the foul by Lawrence on Hatate as to why they didn’t reset the APP as they call it.

Just now, Faction Walter said:

Not to take the thread off topic but if you've heard of gaia the streaming platform they do a lot of documentaries regarding alien life. There's a guy called tim tactical advisor who appears in a few and he claims to have had contact with them :confused:

Heavy Charlie Nicholas vibes here.

The Ross County goal. He says that by the time the goal went in too much time had passed and the game was into a new attacking phase, then surely the Dessers goal at Ibrox in April should've been allowed
https://www.skysports.com/football/video/11095/13110098/Rangers-vs-celtic-cyriel-dessers-equaliser-disallowed-after-var-check

1 minute ago, Faction Walter said:

I think he may have lived near me years ago. I was walking back from the shops once and he was walking towards me, stared directly at me the whole time including when I past him. Oddity of a man.

Is he still wearing that stupid diamond earring? 

You couldn't even see him look directly at you cause glasses you don't even. Wear her glasses in case ehm people at the shop laugh and you're too embarrassed 

1 minute ago, Faction Walter said:

I think he may have lived near me years ago. I was walking back from the shops once and he was walking towards me, stared directly at me the whole time including when I past him. Oddity of a man.

Is he still wearing that stupid diamond earring? 

No sure mate. Quite liked the diamond earring.

I'll write a letter and ask him.

9 hours ago, Faction Walter said:

Ah yes another idiotic reply as predicted.

What took you so long to reply anyway? In fact I know, it will either be one of the following:

1) Its taken you ages to think of a reply because you're stupid.

2) You and your carer have been involved in a altercation because they've informed you that you've exceeded your allowed screen time and aren't allowed anymore mango loco monster and you've reacted aggressively and/or cried.

Reported for bullying

49 minutes ago, theiconicman said:

Why not take it to DMs and save the rest of us your adolescent anger and angst?

I prefer to see the drama to be honest, the international breaks are torture otherwise. 

Kyogo runs into McCrorie and goes down like a big wean as if he had been shot

Thankfully not given as a pen as it wasn't

New YT Var discussion with arch-pape Collum

"oh aye that wiz a pen and I would have given it"

Ah didnae need a new VAR TV show wae that Motherwell clown fae Clyde and Collum to tell me that for fuck sake - we all knew he would

:belm:

18 minutes ago, AberfeldyBlue said:

Kyogo runs into McCrorie and goes down like a big wean as if he had been shot

Thankfully not given as a pen as it wasn't

New YT Var discussion with arch-pape Collum

"oh aye that wiz a pen and I would have given it"

Ah didnae need a new VAR TV show wae that Motherwell clown fae Clyde and Collum to tell me that for fuck sake - we all knew he would

:belm:

It was an absolute stonewaller tbh.

Fuck knows what the ref and VAR thought they saw.

Take the blue specs off. 

16 hours ago, Faction Walter said:

The officials are mic'd up and recorded.

The watching replays of decisions during a game is done away with.

Ya fucking idiot.

Still waiting on you coming to 'cave my heed in'

It was funny because after you were intellectually battered the other day you hid and then today you emerged in the UFO thread and tried to make a smart arse comment then when another poster corrected you it was the usual..radio silence :lol:

If you want a repeat of the other day then feel free but I promise you this, tomorrow you'll be calling the DWP for an advance on your brew money to buy some chamomile tea because I'll make a fool of you that much and show you up to be the fucking idiot that you are that you'll be struggling to sleep. 

image.gif.87be18c22acbc815afa1e0baf44607b2.gif