*****The Official Rangers v Dundee Match Thread*****

ForeverAndEver

50 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Motherwell it is.

Given the recent history of these fixtures, it would not surprise me if Motherwell were to demand 50/50 split of the ticket allocation despite knowing full well that they will sell around 7K max? Give them half of the Main Stand which will be plenty and allocate the rest to us, and perhaps ensure a decent attendance at the game.

6 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Should be all over Lyall Cameron in January. Reminds me a bit of Arfield but potentially a bit better technically.

Yip, cheap option, young and hard working with a bit of quality about him. Think I saw Clement speaking to him at full time so fingers crossed.

47 minutes ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Yip, cheap option, young and hard working with a bit of quality about him. Think I saw Clement speaking to him at full time so fingers crossed.

He was certainly speaking to Murray,  not sure about Cameron . 

2 hours ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Should be all over Lyall Cameron in January. Reminds me a bit of Arfield but potentially a bit better technically.

He was good last season, pretty sure a YPOTY candidate.

When you see how well Barron has settled it seems pretty obvious to bring in Cameron.

5 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Given the recent history of these fixtures, it would not surprise me if Motherwell were to demand 50/50 split of the ticket allocation despite knowing full well that they will sell around 7K max? Give them half of the Main Stand which will be plenty and allocate the rest to us, and perhaps ensure a decent attendance at the game.

Motherwell can demand whatever the fuck they like. They'll start off with their side of the south stamd, and maybe a bit of the east. We'll get the rest. Might not be settled on day one, but that's what will happen. Nothing worth moaning about. Let's just worry about the sheep's allocation for the final.