We're a fucking disgrace fucking shambles fucking diabolical performance get the board and manager to fuck

1 minute ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It looks like it’s only a matter of time, probably a LC final defeat v them, but hate the idea of a caretaker or McInnes.

Agree but Mcinnes has beat the Nappyslashers.

I’ve found myself defending Clement over the last 6 months but it’s getting harder and harder to defend him. How anybody could think bringing Dowell on tonight was the right choice is beyond me. Could have moved Bajrami or Cerny (Pish I know but not quite Dowell level pish just yet) in the centre, both have experience playing there and bring on McCausland or Sterling wide. I do think any manager in the world would struggle with this squad. The lack of talent is alarming, there were countless amateurish mistakes throughout the team tonight. That’s where the board come into for me. Clement was very vocal when he joined saying it wasn’t his job to identify new players he just worked with what he was given. Why did we go with a manager that can’t identify players when a squad overhaul was needed? So many baffling decisions that an idiot can see are wrong happen on a daily, weekly, monthly, yearly basis at our club. 

I think it’s pretty obvious that we don’t have the quality to compete with a team like Lyon. We have shite in our ranks. Tavernier has to be dropped surely from now on. Not seeing it with Diomande, Cerny, Lawrence, Dowell, or Dessers. We are fucked until the January window and maybe we can move and get some better bodies in. Don’t know how we do this but it’s a fucking mess. Our right hand side is woeful. Hoping that we now start Kasanwirjo at the back from now on though. 

Nothing changes without change at the very top. They've sold Clement a lemon once they are gone we can seriously consider manager change. 

These players aren't good enough it's that simple am done being angry. Realistically this isn't on them the are giving it 100% they just don't have the ability capable of taking us where we need to go. 

It's going to take years. 

New investment 

New management 

New squad. 

Then we can put up a fight to constantly be winning trophies. 

Point was made in commentary regarding the % of Scottish players within the starting 11, 75% of our squad just don't get it unfortunately. The other 25% ain't the required standard, despite flashes of some quality from several players tonight the overall standard is well below par for a home Euro tie, we lacked urgency, lacked situational awareness, slack passing again in all departments, the opposition were fantastic give them their due however it's up to us to eradicate that threat, at times they waltzed though us, once upon a time I was a huge believer in Clement, wanted him to smash it on so many levels however I now question if he has it in him regarding some of his diabolical tactics. 

27 minutes ago, Ben10 said:

For me,I would welcome a change in management. The current one has no idea how to win important games

We cannot afford to become that revolving door of sacking managers every 12 months, completely understand why Clement is being brought to task however who takes over ? Another manager to be presented with the same scenario under the current board ? 

Stick or twist every season is setting us so far back we have become almost unrecognisable on a Domestic and European front since 55 and Seville. 

For me it's from the top down, first and foremost their needs to be change at the very highest level, structure of the club is all over the place, Clements job is hard enough without an ill equipped board. 

My question is who takes us forward on the park with the resources at their disposal, both domestically and on the European stage ? 

Time to change the formation to 3-5-2 because our wingers are either injured or shite.

Play Sterling and Jefte out wide in midfield and play Kasanwirjo in a back three.

And play Bajrami through the middle where he will excel. It's not rocket science

Souttar  Propper Kasanwirjo

Sterling  Barron Bajrami Diomande Jefté

Igamane  Dessers 

That's far more compact and I guarantee you that Fofana and Cherki wouldn't have had it so easy.

Barron and especially Diomande are getting run ragged. They need support.

6 hours ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

The club lacks characters and strong personalities that give the support people to believe in at all levels and it’s created a culture of complete apathy.

It’s right through the club and right through the support. 
The disappointments keep coming but you become used to them. 
We are a laughing stock 

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

Time to change the formation to 3-5-2 because our wingers are either injured or shite.

Play Sterling and Jefte out wide in midfield and play Kasanwirjo in a back three.

And play Bajrami through the middle where he will excel. It's not rocket science

Souttar  Propper Kasanwirjo

Sterling  Barron Bajrami Diomande Jefté

Igamane  Dessers 

That's far more compact and I guarantee you that Fofana and Cherki wouldn't have had it so easy.

Barron and especially Diomande are getting run ragged. They need support.

Won't happen under Clement.

Guys blind to his own importance. Pish manager 

6 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

I think it’s pretty obvious that we don’t have the quality to compete with a team like Lyon. We have shite in our ranks. Tavernier has to be dropped surely from now on. Not seeing it with Diomande, Cerny, Lawrence, Dowell, or Dessers. We are fucked until the January window and maybe we can move and get some better bodies in. Don’t know how we do this but it’s a fucking mess. Our right hand side is woeful. Hoping that we now start Kasanwirjo at the back from now on though. 

Don’t trust the current set up with any limited cash in January 

Whilst the manager isn’t above criticism the individual errors we commit are killing us. 

First goal last night Cerny misses a sitter then Diomande for me has to do better. He’s sat on his arse while the boy works in to the box and scores. 
Second goal speaks for itself. 
Third goal is a good finish. Possibly could have closed him down quicker. 
Fourth, Barron gets turned inside out and the penalty taker at the back post does what he always does. At least 5 individual errors in their goals. 

Go back to our last defeat against the taigs and two of the three we conceded- massive individual errors. A calamity at the back for the first. Second Butland miles out of position. Third takes a deflection. These things happen. 

Making these types of errors against the better sides you will be punished. That comes back to the quality of player we have. A squad full of squad players. Good enough to deal with the majority of  dross in the league but anyone with a bit of quality will beat us. Which is on the manager and Kloppen. They’ve recruited these players. The half time change was a crazy change. 

As for the board we hardly have a board to empty. Running with interim chairman and no CEO!

8 hours ago, bluenoz said:

It's costly to keep changing managers, especially when you give them extended contracts, but it has to be done.

Up until 2011, we only had something like 13 managers in our history. Since then, we have had 13 more if you include interim managers. Unfortunately, the search must continue until we get it right.

There are members of the board who have been involved in 6 soon to be 7 of these appointments not including interim. The problem stems from there.