*****The Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread*****

Just now, KBOO72 said:

Makes his selection even worse then. Dropping arguably our best performer this season, but continuing to pick 4 or 5 other who absolutely deserved to be dropped. 

Guarantee he says he's resting Barron and nobody in the media will chin him on Tav.

3 minutes ago, KBOO72 said:

Makes his selection even worse then. Dropping arguably our best performer this season, but continuing to pick 4 or 5 other who absolutely deserved to be dropped. 

Possibly paying for his goalscoring pass on Thursday…?

Just now, BigBearButt said:

Im gonna be honest this is the first time in a long time that I am considering just not watching.

Clement has sucked out all of the fun of being a supporter. We are boring as fuck to watch and his starting line ups and subs just depress me even more.

Couldn’t have put it any better myself. 

The lack of game time for Igamane is frustrating, if we want him to develop we need to actually play him, he's one of the few players who has pace, skill and finishing ability, he wasn't great in the game he started but which Rangers player hasn't had a bad game.

If Phil was here in 2017 he'd have chosen the safe choice Herrera and left a young Morelos on the bench. 

Just now, Loyal72 said:

Is it redeemable at this point? Or just kicking the can down the road?

In the event of such a scenario btw.

Unless we win the league this season, I don't think its redeemable with Tav, which is sad because he has been a very good signing. But stayed 2 seasons too long.

2 minutes ago, BigBearButt said:

Im gonna be honest this is the first time in a long time that I am considering just not watching.

Clement has sucked out all of the fun of being a supporter. We are boring as fuck to watch and his starting line ups and subs just depress me even more.

image.gif.5652c001b3da1eb089a679960157c91e.gif

1 minute ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

The lack of game time for Igamane is frustrating, if we want him to develop we need to actually play him, he's one of the few players who has pace, skill and finishing ability, he wasn't great in the game he started but which Rangers player hasn't had a bad game.

If Phil was here in 2017 he'd have chosen the safe choice Herrera and left a young Morelos on the bench. 

I couldn't believe he didn't get game time the other night.