*****The Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread*****

1 minute ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Pretty much same as hibs, Lawrence with a great goal but fuck all else to be happy about

Aye true.

St Johnstone are utter muck so can’t see them dominating second half like Hibs done thankfully.

Were not creating anything. Flooding the side and crossing to nobody. Again waiting for moments in games rather than being proactive.

Keeper hasn't had a save to make aside from the goal. 

Tarriers were 1 nil down today and camped in countys half. Full backs overlapping and getting to the byline, midfielders breaking the line and that was them on a bad day. Paid off cause they have a style and an attacking idea.

Just now, Jamie0202 said:

He isn't though is he? He's strong and athletic but no real technical skills. In his favour he always gives 100% effort but we need more than that, especially in the middle of the park. Decent enough squad player that can cover multiple positions but will never be anything more than that for us. 

He can’t do that job of picking up the ball from the centre halves and spraying short and long passes the way Barron and Raskin do.

Just now, superallysbears said:

Bajrami looked better when he was played wider.

He’s an intelligent player and when he receives it he keeps looking for those runs inside and overlaps or under laps from the full backs but Tav’s towing a caravan and McAusland is staying wide hugging the touchline and getting in Jefte’s way

Yeah I've taken enough punishment for the night I'm not watching the second half. I'm actually depressed at the state of us. No idea what Clement is up to but if it's making finishing second an exciting race then he is on the right track.

None of the players look like they are playing for him which is worrying.

Just now, VladimirWeiss69 said:

I know we are winning but we are shit utter shit, if this is how we play against one of the bottom teams in the league we are royally fucked in europe

😂 How innocent mate, nevermind Europe ffs.

Somecunt must've watched Diomande in a fair few games before signing him, it canny be a case of we've just fucked 4.5m on a guy who is at best bang average

I canny see what he's supposed to be good at...he's not fast, strong, doesn't exactly ping passes through...

A crazy signing that Clement thinks we'll sell for double soon :lol:

Just now, psb07158 said:

He’s an intelligent player and when he receives it he keeps looking for those runs inside and overlaps or under laps from the full backs but Tav’s towing a caravan and McAusland is staying wide hugging the touchline and getting in Jefte’s way

Amount of times he was trying to direct traffic when we had the ball and everyone ignored him. 

His miles above everyone else.