*****The Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread*****

5 minutes ago, Valance1690 said:

Somecunt must've watched Diomande in a fair few games before signing him, it canny be a case of we've just fucked 4.5m on a guy who is at best bang average

I canny see what he's supposed to be good at...he's not fast, strong, doesn't exactly ping passes through...

A crazy signing that Clement thinks we'll sell for double soon :lol:

He would slot in lovely at say St Johnstone, that's his level

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

Watching Mols hurts bad.

Always remember his performance against Motherwell and thinking we had hit the jackpot.

Didn't appreciate 20 odd years later I'd be watching a donkey up top for us missing sitters every week.

It's fucking rough mate. 

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Can anyone tell me what anyone saw in Dressers, he gets lucky sometimes but he’s in now way a top striker

Beale looked into his eyes and knew he was the right fit for Rangers.

QPR it turns out 

2 minutes ago, superallysbears said:

Gillette the 'best a man can get!

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

“We’ve the same back of head”

1 minute ago, Finny said:

The Mitchell brothers celebrating getting the queen Vic back. 

Cerny still has a bit of hair at the back, I think Clement's having none of it. No half measures. Go completely shiny or fuck off

2 minutes ago, Jamie0202 said:

Massive difference is that we opened right up against Lyon at home and their better players had a lot of space to play in. We've been shite tonight so far (apart from the goal) but St Johnstone stifling our game by making little effort to get out their own half. It's a common occurrence in Scotland but these teams have every right to play defensively when they come to Glasgow. 

Also we just haven't clicked at all in the final 3rd, dessers is fucking howling, st Johnstone have left space in behind but we havent got pace up there to take advantage, 

And bajrami in the middle hasnt worked either, for a number ten to work for us they need more running and less being on the ball with every defender in front of them, feed off dessers (if possible and make runs into the box and in behind if possible, he's too much of a dictate play player tonight imo

Just now, psb07158 said:

Btw was the Dessers header early on a bad miss? He was in a great position but from where I sit I couldn’t tell if it was a bad miss or just unlucky 

Wasn't sure if he jumped too early or the ball was just too high for him. Either way he was well underneath it and would never have got it on target

2 minutes ago, Amato said:

Is he not in his 50s? I'm not saying I'm against it btw, get him signed on a free transfer and let's get the Mols turn back at Ibrox

Almost 54 and could still do a better job than the shite we have up front. I miss the days when I actually loved the people that played for us. 

2 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Can anyone tell me what anyone saw in Dressers, he gets lucky sometimes but he’s in no way a top striker

Desser's movement is class, he peels off defenders and seems to always be in the right place...like all the best strikers do apparently.

His issue...he can't fucking finish so he needs 5/6 chances per game which we can't create with this squad, and its been the same at all his teams