*****The Official Rangers v St Johnstone Match Thread*****

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Saw this on Twitter at HT and made me think of Rangers. 

IMG_7147.jpeg

There used to be a site that sold posters like that. Demotivation.com or something.

Bought a big one with a dozen guys in a rowing boat. Said, "GET TO WORK. You're not being paid to believe in the power of your dreams". Stuck it up on the wall in work, HR manager goes, "That is absolutely beautiful."

She was a tarrier to be fair to her.

3 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Btw was the Dessers header early on a bad miss? He was in a great position but from where I sit I couldn’t tell if it was a bad miss or just unlucky 

My take on it is that it isn't an easy header as the height was at the top of his range, BUT, he did get up to it cleanly but failed to take enough pace off the ball and it flashed just over. Cushioning back across goal probably the sensible/correct finish.

Most strikers had they got up to it as well as he did, would be pissed they didn't score or at least hit the target.

11 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I think that's where it breaks down. We can work the ball against the block up to the final third then get stuck.

It’s frustrating to watch. Our attackers need to click but they just seem to make the wrong decisions all the time