Give Burke a chance?

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

worst post EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

worst post EVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:mutley:

might help us get wide again :craphead:

when will Naisy be back he is another possibility

He's a waste of space - all he's done at Ibrox is take a large wage and gave absolutely hee haw of any importance in return - in my opinion WE SHOULD SHOW HIM THE DOOR!!! I know he'll like come back and score against us but couldn't care less - he's a charlatan!!!

Must say it hurts me to say this but i'd bring Lovenpants back if it were up to me.. aaarrrgghh!! doh

might help us get wide again :craphead:

when will Naisy be back he is another possibility

He's a waste of space - all he's done at Ibrox is take a large wage and gave absolutely hee haw of any importance in return - in my opinion WE SHOULD SHOW HIM THE DOOR!!! I know he'll like come back and score against us but couldn't care less - he's a charlatan!!!

Must say it hurts me to say this but i'd bring Lovenpants back if it were up to me.. aaarrrgghh!! doh

And play him out of position, on the wing, again? He only ever played well for us up front.

when he was on he was on though. some of his performances were outstanding, played thay isreal team n was amazing that night and he was the difference away to hibs last season. One more chance a would give him, maybe now he knows we will be shot off is his time to produce. he once was hailed alot higher in regard to alan hutton

burke has had his chances and doesnt take them...he started brightly when he returned from injury last term, but in true burke style, faded away into oblivion...he should be one of the players smith punts out the door...we have plenty of wide men with aaron, novo, beasley and we also have the option of lafferty and naismith out wide as well as the likes of effrem knocking on the door...smith needs to put more faith in some of these guys, they are the future

He's done very well in the reserves, and he CAN produce the goods. Whether he does or not is another question.

But its not even like we're lacking a little width, we have NO width, even both our full backs are centre halfs by nature. So id give him a try.

I thought he was going to be a great player - i would still give him a 3/4 game run out - if he's poor then ta ta and target or cultivate a proper wide player . - in this day and age he's not been good value for money - last chance saloon for him if he gets a chance - I'd rather play him wide than Mc Culloch