*** The Official Hibs V Rangers Match Thread ***

Disappointing to lose the game the way we did. Not clinical enough.

Have to say James Tavernier has been poor for 3-4 weeks. Not chasing back, not marking at the corner, let players go past him with ease. Looks to me like he's let the headlines go to his head. Needs to remember he's a full back first and foremost. Wouldn't be against dropping him to the bench and give him the kick up the arse he needs.

Bit of a sucker punch but only dropping points for the first time in November is still a great record. Two months till January window opens and with Warburton saying we will be looking to strengthen it gives me confidence that this is just a blip

A couple stupid mistakes and could have easily been at least 3-0 to us.

It sucks losing, especially to that lot, but need to learn from the mistakes we made and prepare for the next game.

We're still 1st place. There is a long way to go.

Disappointing to lose the game the way we did. Not clinical enough.

Have to say James Tavernier has been poor for 3-4 weeks. Not chasing back, not marking at the corner, let players go past him with ease. Looks to me like he's let the headlines go to his head. Needs to remember he's a full back first and foremost. Wouldn't be against dropping him to the bench and give him the kick up the arse he needs.

Exept that's probably the only position we don't have cover. Fraser Aird, no thanks.

They can't keep this run up so no time to press the panic button. Teams know how we play though and we need to make sure we are burying these chances. (tu)

We said the same about Hearts last season and Hibs have now won 9 out of their last 10 I think. We can't afford to be complacent.