***the Official Rangers Vs Raith Rovers Match Thread***

mcgregor out for mcculloch

not a fkn clue

McD's thinking will be, keep the "auld heid" in alongside the newcomer to show him the ropes even although along with an auld heid come auld legs that can't rise above a trot!

Can't wait till we are cleansed of all the shit and our team gets picked on merit.

I suspect McCulloch will continue playing as many of his traditional team as possible rather than admit the inevitable, until he is pushed out or walks.

Hopefully sooner rather than later.

So will today's team have been given an injection of willing and positiveness with the new guys brought in, or will it be a disjointed heads down affair from our usual suspects, and the new guys not settling straight away ?. We'll soon see................

I knew Mcculloch wouldn't be dropped but I had no idea Mccgregor would be out of the starting lineup all together. He has been our best defender by miles,WTF. Why not move him out to rightback if that was the case, instead he persists with that shitty foster. Where the hell is Bigirimana, I thought it was Streete that was injured not him. The sooner McDowall is gone the better.