***the Official Rangers V Alloa Match Thread***

Bear cub1

I couldnt wait to see the line up for tonight excited that major changes might unfold.

To see Kris Boyd on it turned any excitment to anger - i didnt see the so called article

he had in the newspaper heard it from dj pre match that made me livid.

football you do your talking in the pitch or dont bother at all.

Not going over old ground anymore the team will only get better when the ruthless

decisions are at last made to get rid of alot these dead wood wage thiefs.

We should not be having to hope a bunch of youngsters getting drafted in

but that is our only hope

Agree 100 per cent with you. I'm 53 and cant remember a worse team than this. Its not a manager we need but a fuckin magician to turn this lot into a team to challenge for promotion.

I just hope we get rid of most of tem in the summer and the board have a decent amount of cash ear-marked for a transfer kitty

I'm in between the two of you &, however bad we were, you turned up for (most) matches, thinking 'today will be the day'.

Not any more.

Unfortunately I can safely say we ain't going up and at the moment I don't want to, What I want is to get every single fucking player out the team bar the youngsters and keep hold of Vuckic, Shane Ferguson and bigi as they all have bags of potential, get a few other players in as well. I hate this fucking season.

When the shit hits the fan somebody's got to stay behind and pay. Well the football shit is hitting the fans big time. Game after game after game. But who has stayed behind and been made to pay?

Not McCoist - who is the architect of this chaotic mess of a Rangers team. How is it that he remains on gardening leave and about to pick up yet another months pay of around £60k? How is that possible Mr King and Mr Murray? What sort of laughing stock do you want the Support to have become? A team playing like shit on a basis that is so consistent that they have taken 'crap' to low levels never imagined possible. Yet laughing all the way to their expensive cars with their fat pay cheques. And led by mirth-in-chief, leader of the football spivs McCoist. Just how much of a laughing stock is a Board prepared to allow Rangers to become? Oh and before the 'give them time' messages arrive I don't buy into because the Board has been agitating in waiting for months and months and had plenty of time to figure out what immediate changes they would make to improve things - and they didn't even start until the QOS game. So I'm not buying into a give them time argument.

The players? Have they been fined? Have they volunteered to repay money because of their consistent massive underperformance? Nope. The repayment they get is being booed off the park game after game and taunted during the games. They can't handle the pressure of being at Rangers in these times but they sure as fuck can handle the big pay cheques that reward them week in and week out for being the worst Rangers team ever.

No. Its not McCoist or the players who are staying behind and being made to pay. Its the Support. As if all of the stuff we've had to endure from the SPL, SFA, wretched greed from Boards over the last 3 years the biggest insult, the biggest slap the face to Supporter loyalty is coming from the Rangers squad itself. Seems to me the level of unacceptable performance has become collectively wilful with experienced players leading the way on this.

Can it get worse? Yes. Big defeats by Hearts and Hibs beckon if Rangers play like this. And not even getting a play off play place is a prospect - simply because form has imploded. And the new interim Manager is not showing signs of being able to reverse it because we cannot even win at home against the lowest teams in the league.

The rebuilding needed is massive. Quite massive. And it may take some time. And McCoist still coins it in. And the Board already starts to look helpless to deal with it. Its been a long way down and the bottom may not yet be in sight,

McCoist and the players have watertight contracts. The board can't legally do a thing with these parasites.

If Walsh and Murdoch are anything to go by we should get another few youngsters in the team asap. A few hungry youngsters to take the place of tired, apathetic has beens.

Murdoch has been fairly mediocre if we are being honest.

Does not really insert much influence on games. If anything, Shiels was the other slight plus point tonight.

I really do just think that we done have the players available to mount a challenge. Walsh looks a find, but other than that, the team looks shot.

I would play the boy Hardie up front, never seen him, no idea what style of player he is, but cant be any fucking worse than Boyd.

I just have no idea how good or bad the youth are. if they are not getting a chance from any of 3 managers, are they just fucking howling? I worry that the young defenders could just be far too lightweight. Bringing in a youth right back and youth centre half might just completely destroy their confidence and finish them before they get a chance.

I would play McGregor as a CB along with Zal if he is fit, i would bring Sinnamon in for the right back position and Wallace out left. McCulloch is finished, but would still probably play him ahead of Moshni. If there is a CB who is ready to step up then great, do it, but I really doubt there is one.

It was obvious Alloa were going to score goals against us tonight due to how attacking we lined up, McCall needs to get us playing a 4-5-1 and stop the constant stream of goals we have been leaking all season.

Alloa had two shots on goal and scored twice.

The players need to take a healthy dose of criticism too. Wallace is on 10-12k a week, yet at what is supposed to be the prime of his career, I've seen more effort in schoolboy games.

Wallace on that kind of money is madness. I've never really rated him tbh, world beater in the fourth tier of Scottish football and a lost man in the championship. They can all get to fuck!

This acceptance that we are not going up is absolutely pathetic. What happened to our fanbase? It's all to play for.

Aye right mate

We are on a fuckin decline

We won't even get past the first play off game if we even get there

Unfortunately McCall seems to be just like clipboard and gets nothing from these muppets

We have dropped points against all the teams at the bottom.

Sunday, the season is well and truely over

Thing that frosts my bollix is the total lack of pride in wearing that jersey that so many on our squad seem to have. These clowns need to be put on subsistance wages ASAP - if they're fighting to put breid on the table, maybe some sort of effort would return. Kills me that every single person on this forum would probably crawl through broken glass to play for this team if we had the chance and/or talent to do so (edit: there's no doubt a lot on this forum that have way more talent than what we're currently seeing from these wasters, so those that do - go talk to McCall pronto!). 56 years old and I've seen some dross play in my time, but I never, ever thought I'd see this sort of nonsense at our football club.

When the season started, I expected us to win the title, but still wanted McCoist out. Won't happen.

When Hearts ran away with it while McCoist screwed us up, I settled for second and the play offs. That is not going to happen.

Now I draw a line and expect us to be in the play offs. I refuse to believe we'll sink to sixth place. We're 16 points ahead of 6th placed Raith Rovers.

Again, over to you Stuart McCall to beat Hibs in May.

I don't want to hear the usual pish from the players - it's not good enough, we need to start gettin results, it's all I've fucking heard aw season and still getting the same shite outcome.

They should be admitting their not good enough for this club and just fuck off, wage thiefs.

Regardless of whether we go up this season or not, the whole playing squad should be cleared out, disgrace.

Yet again arrive home after bursting my arse just to get to the game.same feeling embarrassed and fucking ashamed walking out the stadium fans aren't even angry it's just expected now .

I burst mine heading in exactly the opposite direction!

You guys who got there deserve so much better.

Well done for sticking with it!

Well Mr McCall, you've now seen the shit we have.

The solution is simple - drop all of these so called footballers and play the youth players.

This season has gone, so give these youngsters some real game time to prepare them for next season.

Edit, Thanks McCoist, for leaving us with a truly shit football team you money grabbing fucker.