Exactly why the tartan army can go and take two fucks to themselves

GOAT

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Funny coming on here listening to some peoples hatred for Scotland, some of whom were the same people greeting for Wallace to be called up when we were in the lower leagues.

I'll always support my country no matter what im told by anyone. 

For me saying fuck Scotland makes you no better than the likes of McCarthy or McGeady for picking Ireland.

That'll me have Taig status now

McCarthy and McGeady both picked a foreign country over their own country. While I disagree with those hating the Scottish national team, they haven't done that.

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Funny coming on here listening to some peoples hatred for Scotland, some of whom were the same people greeting for Wallace to be called up when we were in the lower leagues.

For me saying fuck Scotland makes you no better than the likes of McCarthy or McGeady for picking Ireland.

That would be Wallace who was playing out of his skin but wasn’t picked because he was playing in the lower leagues week in week out. But players who couldn’t even get a game for championship and league 1 teams where regularly in the squad. 

Aye your a taig. 

Just now, Malkytfp1 said:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

23 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

This thread saddens me. 

I don’t give much of a fuck about the Scotland National team. But I want to. 

I don’t give a fuck because our footballing country has been temporarily taken from us. But I would like it back. 

I support Scottish rugby. I support any Scot in sport other than football. But football has been hijacked and we have let it happen with the “fuck Scotland national team” stuff  

its “proper nose off to spite face” stuff and like so many things, we let it happen because we are too divided as a support  

imagine if the Rangers support united and said nah fuck this, Scotland is ours. Started arranging Rangers supporting Scotland clubs. Sat together,  travelled together, made banners together, sang decent songs together. Scotland used to be ours  we relinquished it.  

Same goes for the FA, the politics, the jobs of influence.. Apathy and division led to more apathy and now we have a whole fan base who are majority unsupportive of our nation. We have no players getting picked. We have no allies in positions of power.

our apathy and their obsession got us here 

Agree 100%

2 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Part of the issue is Rangers players, on their rare call ups, being booed by the Tartan Trannies, the banner in the OP and many other anti-Rangers views expressed by them and the ongoing issues caused by the corrupt and taig led institutions running the game.  

I'm quite happy as my country (however dull it was) are going to be on a plane to Russia next summer and, hopefully, they'll be joined by the GAWA and the Welsh (DJ getting a recall, of course).

37 minutes ago, Bakbear said:

This thread saddens me. 

I don’t give a fuck because our footballing country has been temporarily taken from us. But I would like it back. 

I support Scottish rugby. I support any Scot in sport other than football. But football has been hijacked and we have let it happen with the “fuck Scotland national team” stuff  

its “proper nose off to spite face” stuff and like so many things, we let it happen because we are too divided as a support  

imagine if the Rangers support united and said nah fuck this, Scotland is ours. Started arranging Rangers supporting Scotland clubs. Sat together,  travelled together, made banners together, sang decent songs together. Scotland used to be ours  we relinquished it.  

Same goes for the FA, the politics, the jobs of influence.. Apathy and division led to more apathy and now we have a whole fan base who are majority unsupportive of our nation. We have no players getting picked. We have no allies in positions of power.

Yep, good post. I think of players like Meiklejohn, Young, Caldow, Greig and Gough - proud captains of our country. It's an important part of our history and is one of the core ambitions that we need as a club. To have a team with a good amount of scots that can play a significant part in qualifying for major tournaments.

Think of Juventus, AC Milan in Italy and their legendary players. Barca, Real Madrid likewise. Can you imagine those clubs and their players turning their back on their countries? Christ, Pique turned up for Spain last week days after he voted for independence! 

I understand the contempt for a 'significant' section of the Tartan Army. I vowed never to go to another Scotland match after the treatment Gary McAllister received - that was plain awful. So, yeh, fuck going to these games but i'll always support my country from my armchair.

Finally, i would sooner go to another Scotland game before I would attend Tannadice (for example) and keep clubs like that in existence. Each to their own though. 

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What the same way our country and it’s football association gave up on us. 

Some fans have very short memory's , as someone who went to a few games when I was younger and have bought Scotland tops in the past I can't agree with you more. Why are our fans so weak?  No wonder every cunt sees us as fair game.

The SFA have failed to take action against Motherwell, Hibs (in their own showpiece) and the tarriers when they hung the effigies. Again if we had done  any of the above our club would have been hammered  

King and any shareholder of oldco were let down by the SFA for allowing  a banned director buy us when the rules stated he could not. Now they expect a banned director who would have been told by a court he is dishonest to tell them this prior to purchasing any football club?  Why do they think they were banned in the past? Just maybe if they did their job then Whyte would have not got anywhere near Ibrox.  

My wife father was in the navy and Welsh she is English so my son can take his pick but he certainly won't be cheering that shite on,. and one happy bear that they got fucked oot last night  

Now for Wales to get a win or draw against ROI and Martin O'Neil (any cunt in  here supporting the ROI)

1 hour ago, Bakbear said:

This thread saddens me. 

Great post.  

Then we have the surrender monkeys greeting like wee weans in the playground and run home to mammy after the bad boys stole their ball.:dunno:

1 hour ago, scottyscott1963 said:

:tu: 
Not only gave up,but battered us senseless and kicked us when we were down,even to the extent of rifling our pockets for prize money.
Fuck them.

1 hour ago, Courtyard Bear said:

What the same way our country and it’s football association gave up on us. 

Instead of fighting back, many are running away.

Just now, coopsleftboot said:

Great post.  

Then we have the surrender monkeys greeting like wee weans in the playground and run home to mammy after the bad boys stole their ball.:dunno:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

8 minutes ago, coopsleftboot said:

Great post.  

??? biggest load of pish in this entire thread. 

"Great save Craig! There's Keiran, give him it! Yes, come on, Broony's in space! There's Stuarty Armstrong - yes, good ball Broony. Now switch it, wee Forrest's bombing up the right! Oh, what a ball! Come on wee man, get it over! Oh man that's some cross...there's Griff coming in... Yaaaassss!!!! "

He said, never.