Walsh/Sinnamon/Roberts all leave.

pcbear

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Could see McCall possibly taking Walsh to Bradford.

This, pretty sure he described walsh as the best crosser of the ball he'd ever managed. 

Feel its just a matter of when hardie will join them. Would guess at the end of the raith deal..  He will be gone too

Just now, sassaaaa said:

Always looked a crackin player anytime i seen him. A better manager would have got the best out of him.

I thought he looked decent, but he has toiled elsewhere, pretty much like all our loanees or ex kids who we had high hopes for, none have stood out anywhere so as much as we would like them to succeed I reckon they are just not good enough, some I reckon will be playing junior in a year or two.

the problem with all these lads is one of the main problems in scottish football  they are brought up in academies playing against the same players from lets say age 14  then they are loaned out to lower league teams and come up against older players who are experienced and phsically a lot harder

we will never progress with young players till we bring back the reserve league get 16-17 yr old players playing against older opposition which will toughen them up

Let's face it we all want the next superstar to come through our youth setup and sometimes wanting it that badly makes you look at these prospects with rose tinted specs where you make them out to be better than they are.

I can see them getting deals at championship Scottish sides or league two sides tbh but best of luck to them.