*** The Official Hearts vs Rangers Match Thread ***

RFCRobertson

Just now, eejay the dj said:

That on it's own should see him hanged

Pig sick mate

Hands up time, I've defended and excused him for too long despite others pointing out the obvious.  Absolutely sick, I will never understand how he cannot see what is staring him in the face.

Just now, Essandoh said:

I can't remember the last time I felt this low over Rangers. There's been horrendous times but there was always hope. I honestly don't know where we go from here. This is a pivotal moment in our history and not for the better.

Hivs at new year under Kenny, the pedodome this season, countless times under mccoist and countless times under this fkn dud of a manager 

1 minute ago, Essandoh said:

I can't remember the last time I felt this low over Rangers. There's been horrendous times but there was always hope. I honestly don't know where we go from here. This is a pivotal moment in our history and not for the better.

Nail on head

3 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Maybe for you but we got arse raped to a shite hearts team, absolutely done in. Should have been 6 or 7 

Yes, Hearts are shite. I'm glad we can agree.

I did say close, bear in mind. Alloa for one rings a very big bell.

I'm just glad we are playing abysmally and still vying for second spot. Only in Scotland.

1 minute ago, one cutty young said:

Hearts players don't even know new players name - "greek boy came on"  _ this is a complete an utterly embarrassment 

Just wait till they settle in and get to know each other and gel should be about 2+ seasons going by the time it's took us. 

1 minute ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Considering we don't know what was said ffs. I'm scunnered but I'm not going to start jumping on the Joey was right bandwagon. 

I don't think it's coincidence it was Halliday who was involved and considering how shite he is, I would speculate in favour of Barton after this.

Just now, BlueThunder said:

Yes, Hearts are shite. I'm glad we can agree.

I did say close, bear in mind. Alloa for one rings a very big bell.

I'm just glad we are playing abysmally and still vying for second spot. Only in Scotland.

He needs booted out our club with the shite he brought in, this is Rangers he has us a fucking laughing stalk 

Our away record is nothing but diabolical, I've stood by Warburton up until now but taking off Hyndman has really changed things for me, Windass was honestly hopeless when he came on and offered us nothing. Hearts were playing around and through us as if we were an amateur side.

The need for change has never been more apparent, I hope he rings the changes for Saturday if he's still in charge, Senderos should be allowed to prove himself and Hodson MUST start ahead of Tav.

Lost for words right now and can only hope things get better otherwise we can kiss second and potentially 3rd goodbye, tonight was a reality check, we are simply not good enough.

1 minute ago, Bad Robot said:

Hivs at new year under Kenny, the pedodome this season, countless times under mccoist and countless times under this fkn dud of a manager 

Annan at home, Alloa semi final, Motherwell play off. I think this beats them all. We are truly dreadful and this manager/ board are taking us nowhere fast.