Pedros Local Assistant

bluchoo

Just now, Jack The Flipper said:

I'm amazed people are wanting a clearly disruptive, unprofessional and poor coach in to influence our new coaching team.

I'm shocked actually.

This is one where the brains go a-wandering - he was an excellent player for us and a good captain - doesn't mean he's good in any other role ESPECIALLY for the above reasons.

Aw but bring um home, he kens whit rangers is, an is a dead gid playah - pure rangers through and through man.

Let him buy a season ticket then, and enjoy the adulation from the fans in the stands.

This type of thinking made McCoist happen, I'll say that again...

THIS TYPE OF THINKING MADE MCCOIST HAPPEN.

As a Rangers fan, how dare you wish that shite back on us all again? I don't care if his influence will be 5%, it's still influence from a source that should not be welcomed into the coaching staff.

:lol:

7 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

I'm amazed people are wanting a clearly disruptive, unprofessional and poor coach in to influence our new coaching team.

I'm shocked actually.

This is one where the brains go a-wandering - he was an excellent player for us and a good captain - doesn't mean he's good in any other role ESPECIALLY for the above reasons.

Aw but bring um home, he kens whit rangers is, an is a dead gid playah - pure rangers through and through man.

Let him buy a season ticket then, and enjoy the adulation from the fans in the stands.

This type of thinking made McCoist happen, I'll say that again...

THIS TYPE OF THINKING MADE MCCOIST HAPPEN.

As a Rangers fan, how dare you wish that shite back on us all again? I don't care if his influence will be 5%, it's still influence from a source that should not be welcomed into the coaching staff.

Fergie has 100% shagged yer burd at some point.

39 minutes ago, RDFM said:

Fergie has 100% shagged yer burd at some point.

You see, this is the same stupidity as saying someone must like Ashley if they don't like King.

Utter stupidity, and funnily enough, from someone wanting Barry in as a coach.

Strange huh?

I loved Ferguson as a player, thought he was a good captain. Have nothing against the guy.

But, I, unlike you, are able to see beyond the Ferguson tinted specks to see if he'd actually be good in this position. I have given a reasonable argument as to why not. 

I don't have a burd atm fyi

4 minutes ago, Jack The Flipper said:

You see, this is the same stupidity as saying someone must like Ashley if they don't like King.

Utter stupidity, and funnily enough, from someone wanting Barry in as a coach.

Strange huh?

I loved Ferguson as a player, thought he was a good captain. Have nothing against the guy.

But, I, unlike you, are able to see beyond the Ferguson tinted specks to see if he'd actually be good in this position. I have given a reasonable argument as to why not. 

I don't have a burd atm fyi

Dry yer eyes pal.

Was always going to be Barry. The new age Rangers fan will no doubt welcome him back with open arms hailing him as some sort of legend whilst older Bears with a bit more knowledge, class and self respect will be sceptical of this ned coming home and given yet another chance to earn the Rangers coin. A sad appointment and exactly what i was hoping wouldn't happen. After a great first week or two as well. Pedros first mistake, may well be his biggest in his time here.  

Barry Ferguson might be alot of different things to alot of different people but Theres one thing no one can take away from him... He is a born winner.

The amount of times he took poor underperforming Rangers sides by the scruff of the neck and carried them over the line. 

Will be very glad to see him back at Ibrox ??

4 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Was always going to be Barry. The new age Rangers fan will no doubt welcome him back with open arms hailing him as some sort of legend whilst older Bears with a bit more knowledge, class and self respect will be sceptical of this ned coming home and given yet another chance to earn the Rangers coin. A sad appointment and exactly what i was hoping wouldn't happen. After a great first week or two as well. Pedros first mistake, may well be his biggest in his time here.  

What a lot of shite of your last sentence is. 

4 minutes ago, ChampionsAgain said:

I don't think Ferguson will have much coaching input. 

He will be the fire in the dressing room on matchday, the cunt getting everyone up for war. 

Ferguson is a no brainer. 

I think your last sentence sums him up perfectly and is why he should be nowhere near Ibrox.  

Guest Lloyd72
1 hour ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Explain? 

on field the best scottish player of his generation, but I thought it was common knowledge among Rangers fans that due to his off field antics he is a wanker. 

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I think your last sentence sums him up perfectly and is why he should be nowhere near Ibrox.  

I have to agree there,and before people start,he was an excellent player for the club and one of the best young players we had in a long time. Barry has an ego though,and will do what ever will further him. A lot of the behind the scenes stuff with le guen he made public and he should not have. Barry the player,great. Barry the coach,not so great. 

15 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

:lol: What a load of absolute shite.

New age Rangers fans, what's that referring to?

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

on field the best scottish player of his generation, but I thought it was common knowledge among Rangers fans that due to his off field antics he is a wanker. 

Wouldn't refer to him as a wanker, if it's the PLG saga, definitely never covered himself in glory.

Could be worse though eh?

Former Celtic player...

20 minutes ago, Tenerife Bear said:

Seen some amount of shite on here but that's up there

Condescending prick

Guest Lloyd72
2 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Wouldn't refer to him as a wanker, if it's the PLG saga, definitely never covered himself in glory.

Could be worse though eh?

Former Celtic player...

PLG saga, the shite he did when on scotland duty, his articles for the record. 

I can see why you like Ferguson, just as I can see why you dislike Miller I just prefer Miller because of his professional attitude towards the game something Ferguson doesn't have imo. In saying that my number 1 choice would be Mccann. Not sure where this Novo talk has come from but he wouldn't be on my list either not sure what he'd bring.

2 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

I can see why you like Ferguson, just as I can see why you dislike Miller I just prefer Miller because of his professional attitude towards the game something Ferguson doesn't have imo. In saying that my number 1 choice would be Mccann. Not sure where this Novo talk has come from but he wouldn't be on my list either not sure what he'd bring.

Fuck Scotland.

Aye, Novo's a strange one :lol: 

Hope to fuck it's not him or Brown.

Pedro said he had a list of people he wanted to interview/talk to. If he has spoke to everyone and Barry is the best choice then you give him the coaching role. He is not going to be taking the team he is not even going to be number 2. He is going to be helping in training and encouraging the players. If he spills anything to the media he will be out the door. Barry was the obvious choice IMO. I am happy with him. 

4 minutes ago, Lloyd72 said:

Take a lot for McCann to leave his gig at Sky.