Supporter Delusion

I have said before Murty is a decent guy but we are asking an apprentice to take on experienced skilled tradesmen. We would be better paying for a top quality manager before spending money on players. Look at the Kilmarnock squad and what Clarke has done with them 

The football or the lack of it hasn't changed through three managers, missing and not creating enough chances, a weak midfield and a defence that just keeps giving away goals.

Also we keep buying players who offer nothing, Windass, Murphy, Goss and Candieas are just average players with no impact whatsoever, thats four players down almost every game ffs.

Murty has no experience in managing a top team and it shows, he can't change the shape of the team to suit the opposition style, he has done ok as a stop gap but it has to be all over for him now.

This abortion of a season lies with the board and the utter shambles in appointing a Manager.I have zero faith that they will choose a proper management team especially after the embarrassment of the McInnes debacle.

In all honesty they will stick with Murty and hope he delivers something anything that will save them some ££££ whilst the Tarriers go on to 10iar and some on here and elsewhere will still be banging on about how we are slowly closing the gap.?

1 minute ago, danger ranger said:

The football or the lack of it hasn't changed through three managers, missing and not creating enough chances, a weak midfield and a defence that just keeps giving away goals.

Also we keep buying players who offer nothing, Windass, Murphy, Goss and Candieas are just average players with no impact whatsoever, thats four players down almost every game ffs.

Murty has no experience in managing a top team and it shows, he can't change the shape of the team to suit the opposition style, he has done ok as a stop gap but it has to be all over for him now.

Excellent point. Sad state of affairs.

1 hour ago, STEPPS BOY said:

The Tarriers , Hibs and Killie have far superior managers than we do.

Ridiculous of anyone to want Murty as manager.

We need an out and out winner as our manager, not some nice guy.

The embrace in last weeks OF game with him and Brenda did give me the boke

It was nauseating to watch as Brenda never looked at him while Murty cuddled up like an old girlfriend

BEFORE and old firm game ffs

I want the manager of Rangers to be putting out a hand and fuck all else to these bastards

Just now, jim beam said:

This abortion of a season lies with the board and the utter shambles in appointing a Manager.I have zero faith that they will choose a proper management team especially after the embarrassment of the McInnes debacle.

In all honesty they will stick with Murty and hope he delivers something anything that will save them some ££££ whilst the Tarriers go on to 10iar and some on here and elsewhere will still be banging on about how we are slowly closing the gap.?

At least we still have the choice of getting the right manager in, but like  you say, I wouldn't trust them to pick the right man after McInnes.

Just now, danger ranger said:

At least we still have the choice of getting the right manager in, but like  you say, I wouldn't trust them to pick the right man after McInnes.

Mate the actual fact that they wanted McInnes tells you everything you need to know.Never mind after six weeks he fucked us off and then the shambles before Murty was promoted.

10 minutes ago, ZZed said:

We have improved but we still have far to go. Murty is a good coach but I don't think he is what Rangers need as a manager right now. We have been gash for the last 5 years but looked good on occasions, we need quaility players to take the game away from the other team but we let the other teams back in to it almost every game.

Frankly, that lot looked like a bunch of individuals who hadn’t seen a coach.

Killie, in the other hand, looked like a team who had been drilled.

Just heard his post match talk on the radio 

Saying he doesny need to say anything to the players in the changing room as the players are more upset than him .

Fed up hearing it .need a manager with some fight in him that'll toe some baws that' also got some tactics /game plan about him 

Players must be thinking it doesny matter if we win ,lose or draw .Easy street at us for the players ffs 

Disgraceful behaviour n attitude they're showing 

10 minutes ago, onefootwillie said:

I have said before Murty is a decent guy but we are asking an apprentice to take on experienced skilled tradesmen. We would be better paying for a top quality manager before spending money on players. Look at the Kilmarnock squad and what Clarke has done with them 

This is why we should move for Clarke now. Murty lack of experience is costing us too many points. Today was hibs, them, Hamilton and st Johnstone all over again. Murty doesn't have the ability to adjust and change tactics when games are going against us. Conpare that to Clarke who's team was well organised and drilled. We do have some good players in thid squad. We need someone to mould them into a team.

I think squad wise we aren’t that far away tbh. 

If we’re serious about challenging in terms of the squad Foderingham, Martin, Windass etc are squad players with players like Holt, Miller, Herrera, Kranjcar, Alves etc moved on. 

Managerial wise it has to be spot on however. We all got caught up in the hype with Murty I think. The cold hard reality is he’s just too inexperienced to take us to where we want to be

38 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

That’s a bit rich mate. 

It is obvious we are better than past years and closer to them, but Murty isn’t the answer. 

So to divide it so black and white is wrong. 

It's not rich.

its seeing the usual clowns on here pretend we are the best side in Scotland and a baw hairs width away from being able to win the league. 

It's delusional nonsense based on self entitlement and just because we are Rangers. We are a shambles of a team who have zero consistency, have one a back line of hopeless defenders and full backs plus a manager who can't change games. We go through the same things every single year, the only difference is we have spent more money but the end result is the same. 

Folk pretend we are on the cusp of getting it right but it's clear as day we are a rudderless ship going absolutely nowhere.

This is the tenure predicted when King and co got us. It's what we are seeing, no point lying to yourself 

The board gets what it pays for.

By appointing an apprentice training manager to become the equivalent of the production responsible for delivering the future success of the company (in terms of league titles won, trophies won and profit) the board took a spectacular gamble.   Giving the most important managerial job at a Club the size of Rangers to an untried, unproven rookie is, imo, an utterly reckless act.    It's a throw of the dice in the hope that somehow enough luck will favour them - and Murty.  

That said, I do not believe the board directors have enough wealth, or have generated enough wealth, to attract and afford a patently competent, experienced manager.  So they were left with Hobson's Choce,, and the cheapest option possible, in appointing Murty.

Generally speaking in business life it is my belief and experience that boards gets what they pay for.   Sometimes they get lucky and unearth a star manager performer who delivers the results to expectation.    In my experience though I've never actually seen or experienced it in working in both private and public sectors.    Such appointments when made have ended up in grief, with the organisation losing out badly and bitterly regretting that throw of the dice and trusting on luck.   Shareholders don't pay directors or approve their appointment if the entire enterprise is to be run on the basis of nonsense appointments of key managers and then crossing fingers and hoping for the best.

Thing is though, the club under this board is in bargain basement managerial territory and does not seem to be able to afford to do anything better than sticking with Murty and hoping it all turns out ok in the end.whenever the end is.

They are presiding over a manager and team that is already becoming very familiar in sailing in the waters of mediocrity.       

9 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

Saying he doesny need to say anything to the players in the changing room as the players are more upset than him .

Fed up hearing it .need a manager with some fight in him that'll toe some baws that' also got some tactics /game plan about him 

Players must be thinking it doesny matter if we win ,lose or draw .Easy street at us for the players ffs 

He has no idea how to deal effectively with failing performance in players.

Silence from him is not the answer.  Spades are shit shovels and that team needs to hear some shit shovel talking and some large boots kicking their arses.  

9 minutes ago, BRITNEY IS NOT FEELING IT said:

The players are more upset than him. He better not upset them anymore then by telling them where they went wrong. A wee cuddle all round and everything will be just fine.

Muppet!

8 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

It's not rich.

its seeing the usual clowns on here pretend we are the best side in Scotland and a baw hairs width away from being able to win the league. 

It's delusional nonsense based on self entitlement and just because we are Rangers. We are a shambles of a team who have zero consistency, have one a back line of hopeless defenders and full backs plus a manager who can't change games. We go through the same things every single year, the only difference is we have spent more money but the end result is the same. 

Folk pretend we are on the cusp of eating it right but it's clear as day we are a rudderless ship going absolutely nowhere.

This is the tenure predicted when King and co got us. It's what we are seeing, no point lying to yourself 

Started off just reading posts on here with no intention of getting involved I’m just in fae work an fucked but I your post lured me in I just can’t ignore it ya fucking rocket, look at your post an swap the “we” with “them” an the “us” with “they” an tell me what or who you sound like 

fucking pathetic fans some people on here really are an the sooner they get fed up the fucking better a support we will have I’m convinced some people on here if they don’t support the tarriers they used to support them!

anything else you’s can argue amongst yourselves but I’m getting as far as fuck away from this place as I can right now 

the last thing I’ll say is some people on here are giving the fenian cunts that visit this site exactly what they want to see welldone lads??

35 minutes ago, steven33jackie said:

This the same set of players who were so deluded that they cheered drawing them for the semi final, must of thought they were a team of superstars, or perhaps they were cheering the fact the would be on end of season break a week early.  

These wee stupid things always seem to come back to haunt us, just STFU and get on with the game.

9 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

Started off just reading posts on here with no intention of getting involved I’m just in fae work an fucked but I your post lured me in I just can’t ignore it ya fucking rocket, look at your post an swap the “we” with “them” an the “us” with “they” an tell me what or who you sound like 

fucking pathetic fans some people on here really are an the sooner they get fed up the fucking better a support we will have I’m convinced some people on here if they don’t support the tarriers they used to support them!

anything else you’s can argue amongst yourselves but I’m getting as far as fuck away from this place as I can right now 

the last thing I’ll say is some people on here are giving the fenian cunts that visit this site exactly what they want to see welldone lads??

:lol: 

away to bed and sober up.

10 minutes ago, Tomatasauce said:

I just want to express my opinions on here as I see them to be honest couldn't care less what they want to see or not