Collymore the pisshead on the attack

Stan, you’re deluded mate. 

Sellick avoided Protestants for decades. They now openly discriminate against Jews including one of their players

Stan, this club refuse to wear poppies on their shirts and have a sick little ditty called The Lee Rigby Song - YouTube it mate. Their contempt for our country’s military is from the very top of the club to the soap dodger who has fellow fans formally complaining about his personal hygiene. 

Rangers founded to promote superiority, Empire and exclusion? Did you know that Rangers volunteered to be their opponents for Sellick’s first game to raise funds in 1888? Moonlighter could, but undoubtedly couldn’t be arsed, to sue you if he so chose. 

Sue me????? Is that a new dogging term? 

Stan, honestly mate, you’re totally deluded and genuinely need help. 

6 hours ago, HuistraHairDo said:

doesn't deserve a thread, irrelavant selik fan talks utter shite  about Rangers shocker, for click bait and the hope that someone abuses him so he can play the vicTIM.

He's no more a "selic fan" than you or I, just an increasingly irrelevant arsehole who's cottoned on to the fact the gullible hoards from the east give him the oxygen he needs to survive........desperately tragic really. 

Just now, Sweetheart said:

Rangers were founded to promote superiority, Empire and exclusion!

How much is he worth?

I just rushed into this thread to see your take on the whole thing and i'm quite disappointed 

Just now, .Williamson. said:

I just rushed into this thread to see your take on the whole thing and i'm quite disappointed 

Maybe you should have read the thread? Stan set the challenge stating Rangers were founded to promote superiority, Empire and exclusion! I'm asking how much is he worth? 

The club only needs to win one case on how it was founded and this type of defamation would cease to exist.  The Rangers brand needs to be protected.

He failed failed to accurately detail the real truth of how the tims were founded, and how they pander to the terrorist supporting elements of their support.  Not to mention the alleged failure to report child abuse within their associated boys club.

He also vastly over estimates the spread of RC in Scotland.  17 or 18% is more realistic, not 50% as he suggests.

Ultimately, he is best known for beating up a woman in public.

He should remember that, before attacking our club.

The guy is the lowest of the low:

Abuser of Women - Kicked her in the head, attempted to exploit and sell a sex video as revenge.

Racist even though half of his dna is White British, the other half ran away and left. Strange the side he feels so passionate to identify with. 

Clinical depressive with a boarderline personality disorder - as self described. 

Best not to feed the troll.

29 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

Maybe you should have read the thread? Stan set the challenge stating Rangers were founded to promote superiority, Empire and exclusion! I'm asking how much is he worth? 

The club only needs to win one case on how it was founded and this type of defamation would cease to exist.  The Rangers brand needs to be protected.

Club would have no recourse in court over a statement like that.