Can’t see a thread on here about this piece of shite.

1 hour ago, K.A.I said:

The thing is, if a well-known Scottish journo posted open anti-Catholic sentiment, then they'd never work here again. What's the difference? 

Because people are now actively seeking out prejudice which isn't actually there, and virtue signalling to illustrate how "woke" and "progressive" they are; the social acceptance in doing so manifesting itself through Instagram likes and followers on Twitter to the extent whereby saying what you really think is now abhorrent or racist or sexist or similar.

Virtue signalling, basically. It all comes full circle. With the rise of pseudo liberalism comes a right wing back lash. All based on a cotton  wool foundation of false morals. 

Tinder box waiting to explode. The internet has fucked EVERYTHING. No subcultures, no ability to think for oneself, no freedom. A cage of hate. And it gives taigs a platform for sympathy.

Cunts.

7 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I have no idea what any of that means mate ?

It means that people are fucking idiots and easily offended, when it suits them. It's fashionable to hate "the establishment" and to pander to the supposed minority. 

You gain no credit for saying what people really think and for instead pandering to the left wing by falsely displaying sympathy for the supposed persecuted.

In other words it's a taig love in to score points amongst a majority that doesn't exist.

11 minutes ago, K.A.I said:

I have no idea what any of that means mate ?

The taigs and their love for "FREE PLASTICINE"

Too many people desperate to get offended by things they barely know about and definitely don't understand.

People these days don't actually believe in much (or even anything at all) ... they might have one thing they feel super-strongly about such as Scottish independence or a narrative that all Protestants/Rangers fans are sheer evil and just make everything else fit into it.

It's difficult to explain clearly but it plays out in front of my eyes dozens of times a day everywhere you look. 

Viewpoints like "my enemies enemy, isn't my enemy" isn't true to them - they actually make things like that fit. 

It builds up a bandwagon, momentum and creates pressure ... and before you know it everyone's in on it.

Brexit is a good example - until recently no-one gave a fuck about a hard brexit, a soft brexit or customs unions. We all know what we voted for when it came to it, now the ones who don't want Brexit have successfully added a new dimension to it to try and give us a Brexit in the form of a non Brexit by campaigning for votes for the final deal etc. It's all bollocks.

I know I've explained that badly, I just can't get it from my head onto words on a forum.

On 02/07/2018 at 15:23, theweebluenose said:

The guy is utter scum, not far off Phil MacGobblegvier these days.

And to think he actually managed to attend a Rangers game a few seasons back and not only make it out unscathed but actually had some utter throbber ask for a selfie. 

I remember this well. It was a couple being all protective over him. Thank fuck we won that day. 

6 hours ago, KWBear said:

Because people are now actively seeking out prejudice which isn't actually there, and virtue signalling to illustrate how "woke" and "progressive" they are; the social acceptance in doing so manifesting itself through Instagram likes and followers on Twitter to the extent whereby saying what you really think is now abhorrent or racist or sexist or similar.

Virtue signalling, basically. It all comes full circle. With the rise of pseudo liberalism comes a right wing back lash. All based on a cotton  wool foundation of false morals. 

Tinder box waiting to explode. The internet has fucked EVERYTHING. No subcultures, no ability to think for oneself, no freedom. A cage of hate. And it gives taigs a platform for sympathy.

Cunts.

The pendulum has just about swung as far as it can to the left, it is about to swing back to the right and the backlash isn't far away and it could be nasty. 

Look at the current political goings on in Europe with Merkel sucking bratwurst to stay in control and the Italian giving her the right wing salami. The right is coming back with a vengeance.

6 hours ago, To Be A Ranger said:

Because they're probably still in the jail.

I know you're being tongue in cheek here but there's a smart way of doing these things and it takes time by getting the right people in the right places.

We (and I don't just mean Rangers minded folk) have have been too blasé about the media and political bias in this country for so many years that we are paying for it now. 

It used to be the odd unfactual story here and there that we just laughed off but for years now we are faced with blatant lies in the press that remain in print until they serve their purpose and are then removed with hardly an apology. 

Even when there are 'Rangers' men writing in the media they somehow feel obligated to apologise for the other side's scum behaviour on occasion. 

We need young, smart, educated people to build a career in these influential positions until they reach the top and are not afraid of voicing their opinions. People who are not scared of publishing rights vs wrongs. People who do not employ liars like the scum mentioned in the op.

Unfortunately the current state of Scotland's news reporters consists of a vast amount of known liars who are somehow continually paid to contribute any unreasonable and untruthful diatribe they want. No one cares to check their stories or sources.

There have been diabolical accusations in recent years against our club and supporters that were proven to be downright lies yet these contributors continue to be renumerated by national press outlets for articles in a similar vein.

Scotland is a liars paradise. Look at the ever increasing list of corrupt and perverted SNP politicians (increasing assaults on women and fradulent siphoning of state benefits to their personal accounts) and attempts to publicise threats by  protestant sectarian bigots (but are unable to prove it - "I deleted my emails"). Yet there are folk believing in indepependence under these fools.

FFS Spiers lied on TV about Rangers years ago in his efforts to kill us  but to this day continues to earn a living by writing lie upon lie about us. Thousands and thousands of pounds find their way into his coffers on the back of hating us.

One Scotland, one agenda.

Excellent post mate:tu: 

On 02/07/2018 at 18:37, eejay the dj said:

He goes running around Saltcoats area apparently .Yet to see him on the rare occasion I'm down there 

I'm sure there's enough road kill down that way 

I've never seen him here and if I bump into him I will make him feel welcome.

On 03/07/2018 at 21:35, sandyinroyalblue said:

There is no difference however if it's an accepted practice that the Protestant/Unionist community are fair game under any circumstances expect more of these kind of attacks on us until the practice that allows it is challenged and ended.

The problem is we don't have any organisation or figurehead to fight our corner because they know they'll be hounded as soon as they try to challenge the nationalist view. I'd bet on radio Scotland having their annual phone in next week about the big bad Orangemen bringing the city to a halt and how offended members of the public were, but no mention of obsessive Nat's marching through various town's and cities, spraying graffiti on buildings and bridges and generally trying to erode every bit of Britishness. I am not in the orange order but even I realise that we are in a propaganda/pr war with a well organized,sleek and powerful body of organisations who have unnatural grasp of power where it be in the media or in the political circles. The whole ranger's support has been villified for way too long and it's now common practice and accepted as the norm.