Will Friday night be an indication of how we will line up?

Amac9

Usually the first proper pre season game means a run out for everyone and a chance to get the fitness up but with the Europa League qualifier next Thursday will we see what will likely be the starting eleven for that game?

Who will be number 1? What formation will we use? 

I'm not sure tbh, I think it's just prep against a side similar stature to Shukpi. 

I think Gerrard is still considering how he wants to line up going on the training sessions and the TNS game .. he will probably take the Bury game too. 

In fact the more I think about it the more I think it will be one XI for the first half and a set formation and then something completely different XI-wise and formation-wise in the second half.

I’d like to see McCrorie in goals for at least a half, see how he fairs at Ibrox in front of a big crowd. Hopefully push him on this year, more so If Foderingham or Alnwick are for the off. 

32 minutes ago, Amac9 said:

Usually the first proper pre season game means a run out for everyone and a chance to get the fitness up but with the Europa League qualifier next Thursday will we see what will likely be the starting eleven for that game?

Who will be number 1? What formation will we use? 

McGregor numero uno. Sell Fod hopefully. Alnwick back up. McCrorie possibly to go out on loan. IMO. 

I think there will be a number of changes and excluding any comings or goings the at some point during the game we will see the team Stevie G will favour.......think it will be closer to the 2nd half team v TNS.

5 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

I know mate, I was just getting aw excited for the new season there for a moment actually lol

I'm buzzing for the season to get under way but I won't be looking into Friday's game too much, that's all. 

Be a full blown meltdown on here if we get beat though, it's guaranteed :lol:

Just now, BridgeIsBlue said:

I'm buzzing for the season to get under way but I won't be looking into Friday's game too much, that's all. 

Be a full meltdown on here if we get beat though, it's guaranteed :lol:

I genuinely wont be able to help myself read too much in to it if its not all that pretty/get beat ? im a pro at freaking myself out with Rangers these days.

5 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

It must be the starting 11 for Thursday that plays at least 60 minutes here.

McGregor

Tav Katic Goldson John/Flanagan

Arfield McCrorie

Candeias Windass Murphy

Morelos

That will most likely be the 11 to start the Europa League tie.

You wont be far away with that.

I think Gerrard is still looking to bring in the players for his preferred formation.

The link to the boy cooper another CB suggest 3 at the back. 

I think we will see the starting 11 for the Europa in this Friday game. 

I'm going with below.

McGregor

Tav Katic Goldson John

Mccrorie Arfield

Candies windass Murphy

Morelos.