Sadiq

BlueMe

The one thing he seems to have is pace.

Tore through the middle against Wigan at warp speed and switched on the turbos this afternoon over a very short distance in Kilmarnock's penalty box.

Unfortunately his legs operate at the speed of light whilst his brain is working at the speed of sound....

a bit like thunder(bolts) and lighting  ....

sadiq's very very frightening ?

(i'll get my coat) 

9 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

Majority on here said Mo was shite, hopeless and should just be punted. 

I will leave Sadiq in the hands of our management team, thank you very much. 

Do they even trust/rate him? 

Surely if they did he would have started today & Morelos given the rest? Out of everyone, Morelos deserved to be rested the most, yet he played! (Thankfully) 

4 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

Do they even trust/rate him? 

Surely if they did he would have started today & Morelos given the rest? Out of everyone, Morelos deserved to be rested the most, yet he played! (Thankfully) 

See you want Stevie to start a player who he has said isn’t ready. 

Your also claiming that they brought in a player that they think isn’t up to it, really. 

4 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

See you want Stevie to start a player who he has said isn’t ready. 

Your also claiming that they brought in a player that they think isn’t up to it, really. 

SG said he would be ready in a couple of weeks... 4 weeks ago. He featured that weekend as well! If he’s not ready by now then there’s something wrong with the boy.

I’m not claiming they brought in a player who they didn’t think was up to it, their opinion may have changed however! Based on what he has shown, I wouldn’t be surprised! 

I just don’t understand why he wouldn’t have started today if they trusted him to do a job? 

3 minutes ago, scottyc06 said:

SG said he would be ready in a couple of weeks... 4 weeks ago. He featured that weekend as well! If he’s not ready by now then there’s something wrong with the boy.

I’m not claiming they brought in a player who they didn’t think was up to it, their opinion may have changed however! Based on what he has shown, I wouldn’t be surprised! 

I just don’t understand why he wouldn’t have started today if they trusted him to do a job? 

Mo is a young boy who is on fire, why drop him. 

Should we have dropped the 2 CB’s as well. They would be needing a rest as well. 

Going by the way Stevie is talking Mo is his main player and will play if he’s fit and ready to go.