Joe Worrall.

Clemdog

Think he's done decent since coming into the side and considering he's not had as much time to settle in as everyone else. Think he's been decent every game bar livi but tbh we lost that game due to the fact we created fuck all. Yes we conceded a goal but if you don't look to score atleast 2 in a game you can't complain about dropping points. Better then any other defender we have had (apart from katic & goldson) for the last 6 years.

11 minutes ago, MrMckee said:

Think he's done decent since coming into the side and considering he's not had as much time to settle in as everyone else. Think he's been decent every game bar livi but tbh we lost that game due to the fact we created fuck all. Yes we conceded a goal but if you don't look to score atleast 2 in a game you can't complain about dropping points. Better then any other defender we have had (apart from katic & goldson) for the last 6 years.

It seems to be the narrative that he was abysmal against Livi but he wasn't any worse than the rest of the team imo.

That said, the whole team was abysmal:lol:, but not sure why he has been singled out so much.

11 hours ago, plumbGER said:

It seems to be the narrative that he was abysmal against Livi but he wasn't any worse than the rest of the team imo.

That said, the whole team was abysmal:lol:, but not sure why he has been singled out so much.

Might be because I was a CB that I picked him out more, but he was truely awful against Livingston. 

One of those games where nothing went right for him. Even his own team mates were slaughtering him for his decision making, losing his man time and time again, and general lack of concentration. 

He’s been better since, but I’m not that impressed. Katic is far better IMO. 

43 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Might be because I was a CB that I picked him out more, but he was truely awful against Livingston. 

One of those games where nothing went right for him. Even his own team mates were slaughtering him for his decision making, losing his man time and time again, and general lack of concentration. 

He’s been better since, but I’m not that impressed. Katic is far better IMO. 

FWIW I reckon Katic would have been poor on that abomonation of a pitch at Livi aswell.

9 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Maybe. Pitch was an utter disgrace. Can’t believe it’s allowed. 

the pitch was a joke but shouldn't make us play as bad as we did. 

Still not sure of Worrall, liked the look of Katic and think he's done ok up to now but with him being injured, no other option as Mcauley is still not fit enough yet

Ejaria was being written off on here at first after his first few games with more than a few calling him "dug shit".  Worrall's Rangers career has just begun and given his potential he could easily become a very important player for us.  I'm sure he will be.

6 hours ago, TMB said:

Ejaria was being written off on here at first after his first few games with more than a few calling him "dug shit".  Worrall's Rangers career has just begun and given his potential he could easily become a very important player for us.  I'm sure he will be.

Not by the sensible ones. 

Still can’t believe the amount of ‘needs to just play it simple’ posts. As a creative midfielder his job is the exact opposite. Do things that others can’t. 

Delighted how he’s come on to a game. 

4 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Not by the sensible ones. 

Still can’t believe the amount of ‘needs to just play it simple’ posts. As a creative midfielder his job is the exact opposite. Do things that others can’t. 

Delighted how he’s come on to a game. 

I think what folk meant by that is that he needs to stop holding onto the ball for as long as he was doing, he was getting caught in possession a lot in his first few games but he’s improved massively.