What the Austrian press had to say about last night..

King_gazza

5 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Aye last 10 minutes were something else, doubt he would have experienced anything like that following Man City.

Need to get yourself into the Broomloan front for the next one mate see if you can keep up with the young team ?

He says they barely sing bar a section behind the goal, we tried for tickets in BF to give them the full experience but was sold out, we ended up with restricted view but it wasn’t that bad tbf. Will defo try for Spartak 

19 minutes ago, Blue Avenger said:

I feel your pain.

Particularly when I was one of the very few on here that was unequivocal in my support for Steven in bringing back greatness to the club  and of course for Mr King in bringing him here. Good to see at last more getting behind Steven.

However, I don't feel any burden in being right all the time, but I must say, it must be a cunt being wrong all the time. How does it feel? Don't worry, you're not alone. 

I'm vouched for. Are you a Jesuit?

:rofl:

Aye you are right all the time, when’s your russian pal buying us again btw? 

3 hours ago, Siwel said:

Aye mate, apparently he doesn’t press defenders enough, is short of pace, has a poor first touch and no positional sense.

He forgot to say he’s a moody wee bastard and ill disciplined,bad loser,can’t speak English. I wouldn’t want leckie writing me a reference for my next employer.

4 hours ago, BookWorm said:

Seems like a pretty fair and unbiased assessment from the austrians, fairplay to them. bill leckie on the other hand can bite my cock. idiot of a man.

You want Leslie* (*the autocorrect can go and fuck off) Leckie to bite your cock?

I know you're new but fuck sake. Just make him eat your shite.

It's great to see how unbiased journalists can report fairly on a match.  These reports should be sent to every Scottish daily paper as a an example of unbiased journalism, but then again it's hard to change ingrained attitudes.

10 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

Aye but Bill Leckie from the Sun says Morelos needs to improve 

Aye but he also claimed after the game we trashed the Spanish Riding School in Vienna and that a guy dressed as William of Orange was seen riding on a Lipizzaner stallion down the street and Bill never gets it wrong ? 

10 hours ago, mus said:

I know it's just so blatant now, I mean a fucking 6, will be interesting as SG said any players get less than an 8 and he will be asking questions!

Think he gave about 2 players an 8 and nobody above it. Bitter bastard. Looking at the player ratings you'd think we were defeated.

SG said a good few players were 10s but what does he know about fitba??