Is jakey clarke trying to drive a wedge between us and the manager?

Thermopylae

29 minutes ago, DMax399 said:

Clearly, this is the first time in his football career that he has received verbal abuse from a football crowd, which has hurt his sensitive soul.

That his team had just been spanked and it was against Rangers, is of course not connected in the slightest.

Post on The Blue Sea Of Ibrox puts it in a nutshell ...

Steve Clarke when Kris Boyd was the victim of sectarian abuse: ‘I just want to talk about the football’.

Steve Clarke when his team have been beaten 5-0: ‘I just want to talk about sectarian abuse’.

35 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

If he's having this meltdown about a wind up song when his team were getting pumped, there's no way that mob will touch him for the upcoming vacancy, he couldn't cope 

Which is another reason we should all hope he gets it. 

5 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

Ok he;'s doing it to divert attention away from getting thumped 5-0 but I'm sure as a bitter tim he looked at the home dug out last night and saw his chance to really put the boot in.

It's been my experience in life never to underestimate the great unwashed when it comes to bitterness it takes many generations to produce something quite as festering as a tim

Get your point but I don't think he's that smart not going by his interviews.

Don’t rally want to get involved in the carryon since last night, but his team plays   Rangers another twice, first being back at Ibrox on the 16th March I’m sure.

im sure I heard Sarri the Chelsea manager on talkSPORT today replying to s question about his situation at Chelsea.

is this your hardest time in management,

started laughing and said try managing in the Italian 3rd and 4th division.

so, if Steve Clarke, good manager may I add can’t handle it at killie, he’s totally blew his chances of the job at the east end.

im sure Lennon for all his faults would love to go back to the green an grey. 

He forgot to mention that his team utter the following words as part of a song (copied from one of our songs) , " ....no one likes us, we don't care, we hate Ayr, black bastards..."

Or, he forgot to mention his Celic fans spouting out FTQ last Sunday and ok, Boydie got a slight mention for being called a DOB and having a coin stolen from the chapel collection plate tossed at him.

Another issue is the word fenian, it is not a sectarian word by any manner of means and can't be deemed offensive the same way as black, gay, pakistani, indian or muslim but the minute you add bastard, cunt, wanker etc etc it becomes inflammatory so the abusive word really is bastard, wanker etc etc the two words he claims are ok to call him:hmmm: