11 years...

26 minutes ago, Negri's lovechild said:

Me too. On my knees in the livingroom, bawling my eyes out. 

Manchester itself was incredible too.

me too .in pain though 

slid the length of the room on my knees on sanded down floorboards 😣

what a night what a feeling 

1 hour ago, Junior Soprano said:

Time to leave this in the past and look ahead. That’s half our trouble lately. Constantly looking at we used to be rather than how we actually are.

I don't mind looking back at this stuff mate, I think the supporters that look at this stuff are the ones that mostly still have higher standards

It's the fucking losers that keep going on about where we were a few years ago in terms of the lower divisions as an excuse for never moving forward that annoy me 

I ended up switching the telly off after Cousin got sent off. Was too much for me and put the radio on for the rest. Looking back it was a shitebag move but I was 13 and couldn’t drink back then.

18 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

I ended up switching the telly off after Cousin got sent off. Was too much for me and put the radio on for the rest. Looking back it was a shitebag move but I was 13 and couldn’t drink back then.

Radio’s brutal man, commentator’s getting all excited for fuck all

Jumping around like a lunatic in a mixed pub then it set in and just stood like a shocked wean in disbelief, then my mate arrived in the pub and we just hugged each other for ages, what a night, will live with me forever.

:UK::bow::thumbsup:

WATP, GSTQ RTID

Then of course we had the farce of Liewell about the mythical tour of Japan so the season could'nt be extended and of course the cancellation of the OF match as some ex player had died but no cancellation for Tommy Burns death, or indeed Billy McNeil or Stevie Chalmers, all more of a bheggar legends than O'Donnel.

Dirty lying cheating bastards.

8 hours ago, Courtyard Bear said:

10 seconds of going absolutely mental, before I just stood looking at the tele with tears running down my face in a state of shock. 

The wife telling me you’re supposed to be happy, that’s women for you. 

10 seconds after the game finished, no time for sentiment.  I was on the phone to contacts on three continents trying to secure tickets for the final...... It worked.  Hard to believe it was that long ago.