Next season...

The thing that frightens that disgusting board of directors more than the upcoming enquiry (and after that there had better be an enquiry of that enquiry), its the fact they've supposedly made positive history and no one cares. Apart from wee Liam from the BBC. They won't get another Rodgers team. They were almost done by a team playing junior level football in a shite stadium in shite weather after trying to smuggle a statement on the REAL issue in football through customs the night before.

A football club that has a political wing and a media wing isn't a football club.

4 minutes ago, DrLaudrup said:

We need to stop focussing on them. They are an average celtic side compared to sides I've seen over the years. We've shown we can beat them. 

Unless we get our act together and start beating Kilmarnock, Hibs and every other side we won't win anything. I've we'd won even a few of those games this season we'd be champions. Too many times we beat ourselves. 

This

Kilmarnock 2 from 12

Hibs 6 from 12

Sheep 7 from 12

21 points dropped to three mediocre teams that we dominated each time. 
Head to head we edged them and imo are now a better team than them. Huge summer but we must add enough to change the stats above and it's ours to lose.

5 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

We're the only team to beat them since December 29th (unless you're pedantic and count Valencia).

They've went backwards at a rate of knots and yet still traipse to a fucking third treble. 

A lot of things need to allign for us to win anything next season. 

We need players with a winning mentality.

Our Manager has it, he's starting to shape up and knows who has it. This pre-season and couple of good signings as well as releasing those that don't have what it takes should see us right, I hope. 

They just need to brush up on their discipline and play clever. 

The board need to protect our players also. They need to stop being silent over everything that is against us. 

Just now, Jb85 said:

Why are people happy that it’s Moyes? Did he not do a decent job at Everton? Fair enough he’s not that successful since but he could well hit the ground running here. 

It's Lennon 

Just now, Sweettartangirl said:

We need players with a winning mentality.

Our Manager has it, he's starting to shape up and knows who has it. This pre-season and couple of good signings as well as releasing those that don't have what it takes should see us right, I hope. 

They just need to brush up on their discipline and play clever. 

The board need to protect our players also. They need to stop being silent over everything that is against us. 

Couldn't agree more with all of that!

Wee statements after the fact aren't enough for me. I don't know exactly what action should be taken but they need to do something. 

The winning mentality is everything. Hopefully we have a decent clear out soon, because there's still plenty shitebags on our books.

I can't wait for the window to open and to get started again.

2 minutes ago, BlueAvenger said:

We need about 4 quality players in and keep our best players. We need to get off to a flyer and win our first 8 League games or so. A run in Europa Lge is just a bonus. 

Inconsistency killed us mate, that must be addressed, or they'll get 9 in a row