SFA Club Ratings

3 minutes ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

This is the first ive seen this. SFA giving all clubs a rating based on finance, stadium, youth etc

Basically another way for them to say how amazing the beggers are. Since they need constant praise.

Aye I've never seen this before either.

29 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Gold + gold + gold + gold = platinum :rofl:

Absolute fucking nonsense stuff, no wonder our league and national team is a fucking joke to the rest of the world

I think its wonderful that someone was kind enough to take some time out of their busy day to spell it correctly for them.

52 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Gold + gold + gold + gold = platinum :rofl:

Absolute fucking nonsense stuff, no wonder our league and national team is a fucking joke to the rest of the world

At least they can claim to be alchemists as well as paedophiles 😂

Add it to the list of things that will make winning 55 next season that extra bit sweeter. Their arrogance will be their downfall. I'll be on Erskine Bridge watch in the coming days after it happens.

Besides, Gold for legal for the taigs...that must be a joke right? Paedos all over the place at Torbett Towers.

2 hours ago, Gandalf the Blue said:

image.thumb.png.7b41bb087da59208e998f87d8a97f81a.png

Platinum :lol: Fucking hell. How insecure can you be.

So 3 golds and a silver = either a gold or a silver depending on ( who knows).

But 4 golds is a platinum if your the tarriers, and a gold if your hibs?  How can there even be a platinum award if there is nothing higher than a gold given out to them.

Seems a bit weird, overall I don't care too much though.

I hate to get involved in this piece of fucking mince BUT how the fuck can they get a perceived gold for ‘legal’ when they are up to their armpits in criminal cases, threatened legal action, investigations by sfa and their own club. It’s beyond a joke. They could be bringing down football and general sport to a level never seen before and they are a platinum club. Ffs. Platinum must be the new Teflon.