Grezda

MrMckee

59 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

And as already pointed out I’ll accept the opinion of a proven player over internet posters.

Ok so you can never disagree with anything that Lennon or any other taig player or ex-player says then. 

Grezda reminds me of some of the latter Warburton and Caixinha signings. He probably has reasonable technique, but is far too slight and worst of all has a dreadful attitude. There was no way he was going to cut it under Gerrard with a poor attitude. 

It seems surprising that we signed him, as other said perhaps it was a knee jerk reaction to Jamie Murphy's injury. Best if we can get some money in and move on. 

6 minutes ago, OhW said:

Ok so you can never disagree with anything that Lennon or any other taig player or ex-player says then. 

See you’re playing on the wee hate celtic angle. Point stands, a veteran professional in and industry has a better understanding and opinion than a novice amateur fan/ internet poster.

Of Lloyd wants to shoot me down and tell he is/was a pro and played at a high level and can see a player then I’ll back off but just like me, a run of the mill fan who wanted to play but wasn’t good enough, my opinion isn’t worth much.

1 hour ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Going by your theory of we signed him, it’s not worked out so there is no player there, somebody better phone Wilfred Zaha and tell him he’s written off after it didn’t work out at Man Utd.

Also my point on Christian Panucci, a guy who has played for Italy, Inter Milan, Roma, Real Madrid etc. If he tells me grezda is a player I’ll bekieve him of an internet poster, a little more credibility and maybe more understanding than an opinion.

He is shite, there is no player there and he’ll never be good enough at our level.

Just now, Lloyd said:

He is shite, there is no player there and he’ll never be good enough at our level.

You’ve just shot down your own point. 😂😂😂 

“At our level” so he may go on to have a great career elsewhere, hence there is a player there??? 

Its not difficult to comprehend mate come on.

2 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

See you’re playing on the wee hate celtic angle. Point stands, a veteran professional in and industry has a better understanding and opinion than a novice amateur fan/ internet poster.

Of Lloyd wants to shoot me down and tell he is/was a pro and played at a high level and can see a player then I’ll back off but just like me, a run of the mill fan who wanted to play but wasn’t good enough, my opinion isn’t worth much.

So what are you saying that the ordinary football fan doesn’t know a fucking dud when he sees one?

Just now, Lloyd said:

There is no player there for us. Couldn’t give a fuck if he leaves and goes back to the Croatian league and tears it up again. He’ll never be good enough for us. After that couldn’t give a fuck. 

Fucking In about him wee man ,big floppy cock getting rag dolled off a wee guy,no coming back fae this 😂😂😂

11 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

Point stands, a veteran professional in and industry has a better understanding and opinion than a novice amateur fan/ internet poster.

Yes that is true but it doesn't mean that they can't speak shite, be wrong, lie, or say things just to push an agenda.

Been listening a lot lately to podcasts with former players and it’s really opened my eyes to the mentality side of the game. What’s really clear to me is playing for us carries a huge burden and unless a player can carry that burden it will make even a very capable player look absolutely shite. I dare say that’s what’s happened to Grezda, he just hasn’t got the minerals to cope with the pressure of playing for a big club like ours. 

15 minutes ago, bigsasasfloopyhair said:

You’ve just shot down your own point. 😂😂😂 

“At our level” so he may go on to have a great career elsewhere, hence there is a player there??? 

Its not difficult to comprehend mate come on.

Your right plenty players just don't fit in some teams. 

That dreadlock fanny that played for the taigs was lucky to get on the bench when he was at feyenoord 

3 hours ago, MrMckee said:

Been watching all the training videos on RTV and might just be me but couldnt see him? Anyone know what's going on with him and if he's on the way out. 

Where have you been for last few months?gerrard basically told us he’s got not future end of last season 

4 hours ago, Copeland1983 said:

Waste of a signing.  Scouting system should hang their heads in shame. Can't help but think it was knee jerk reaction to the Murphy injury, word of mouth from Borna and we went and spent millions.  

Says a lot about his character that  he was happy posting pics on instagram after being dropped game after game and doing nothing for his new club.

Top players would be gutted missing out and got their head down.

Gerrard said:

“According to Borna and Katic, he was by a mile Osijek’s best player last season.”

Both Barisic and Katic spoke highly of Grezda.  I don’t believe Grezda was signed on their recommendation alone.  Rangers were probably interested in the player and asked the opinion of two guys who regularly play in that league, and who should know of his ability.

30 minutes ago, G.E.C. said:

Barasic was head and shoulders above any Osijek player when we played them. 

I genuinely don’t think he was. I’ve watched those games a number of times. I think people remembered him because of his bandage! 😄

I think the blonde winger/forward that came on was their best player in those matches.

Certainly a strange one, you don’t go from being Osijek’s best player to being as ineffective as he’s been for us without there being a reason! He was signed injured was he not? I thought it was very strange how Osijek were so easy to deal with on both signings. I can see that there’s a player in Barasic, whether he eventually comes good or not remains to be seen. Grezda would need to have a great pre season and hit the ground running or he’s likely to disappear. 

Am I the only one who clicked on here looking/hoping to read that he’s fucked off somewhere?

Average player at best and, along with Sadiq, the only real failure of our recruitment since Gerrard’s arrival.

Best for all concerned that he goes ASAP and, to be honest, I’d get by without grief counselling if Barisic went with him.

43 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

The bastard that introduced the ART of diving to Scottish football.

Yip the guy who didn't dive. He was just falling that way to protect himself and was treated as a genius for it. 

Pity he didn't "dive" against lyon then 😂😂