Forever blue song

22 minutes ago, Thornliebanktrueblue said:

Anyone know the story behind the song played on tannoy  at end of game last night. “ forever blue” Guy behind me said it was written by St Joseph’s to thank our visiting fans.  

I thought it was quite catchy.  

Respect to their fans if it was

Also. Subway loyal. Get a grip.  Gonnae just stay till the end. Gonnae just!

It was good I thought but had no idea who wrote it, I had never heard it before so your story might well be true. :thumbup:

They got a good send off at the end. I have no problem clapping small teams like that at the end of the game. 

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

You can leave on full time and walk to Kinning Park / Cessnock and you’re on the Subway quicker than if you stood in the queue.

I do this nearly every game.

Honestly, Govan’s the best shout for it. Never a queue and you’re guaranteed a seat 😂

13 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

You can leave on full time and walk to Kinning Park / Cessnock and you’re on the Subway quicker than if you stood in the queue.

Where's the fun in that though. You do not get the mad rush for the queue!!!!!!!!

The subway loyal do get a hard time, more so than folk that don't even bother attending. I will leave early at times to get a head start on the journey back. 

28 minutes ago, Bears r us said:

It was good I thought but had no idea who wrote it, I had never heard it before so your story might well be true. :thumbup:

They got a good send off at the end. I have no problem clapping small teams like that at the end of the game. 

Pure class from our fans. The wee team had a lifetime experience when you think of it. 

9 minutes ago, Dan Deacon said:

Where's the fun in that though. You do not get the mad rush for the queue!!!!!!!!

The subway loyal do get a hard time, more so than folk that don't even bother attending. I will leave early at times to get a head start on the journey back. 

They stay to the end of bigger games and derbies mate so fair play to them

54 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Me anaw, I leave at ft from the SJR and march to Cessnock and normally get on the 1st or 2nd train 👏👏

I don't understand how a song written by St Joseph fans to thank our fans could be played over the tannoy  after playing them twice. They were pumped 10-0. Does not make sense to me. A song called forever blue does sound cool though.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Tbf my old man starts work at 3am so is up at half 2. He leaves probably around the 70th minute mark

3am? What’s his job? A lad on our bus is a baker and goes straight there from the bus after midweek games, quite often gets sent home when the rest of the workers turn up.😂

3 hours ago, Billy1984 said:

3am? What’s his job? A lad on our bus is a baker and goes straight there from the bus after midweek games, quite often gets sent home when the rest of the workers turn up.😂

Haha ffs. Truck driver mate been 3am since a was a wee guy cause he used to take me out during summer holidays sometimes.