*****The Official FC Midtjylland v Rangers Thread*****

G.E.C.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Very very happy with that. They're not great, but they're no mugs either. Great score!!

They were organised and could pass well. Genuinely thought early on they looked capable of scoring. They could easy take 3rd in our league anyway that's for sure. 

2 minutes ago, BF1 said:

Good performance tonight, but still plenty to do in the return leg. This team aren't bad, we can't underestimate them next week. 

They need to score three goals without reply. If we blow this it will quite rightly be a disgrace 

Just now, Don54 said:

Good result

They’re no mugs and we’ll have to keep our shape at the back on the return, 1 goal and they’re right back in it. That said if toud offered me a 4-2 away win before KO I’d have bitten your hand off.

Well that was unexpected. What a goal fest. 

Two sloppy goals but make no mistake, we dominated that game. We have some ability in that team when we play the ball with patience. 

Katic is a monster , Jack was superb and Jones may not be ready yet but he'll do for me. 

Excellent result and a great game of football to watch. Crunching tackles, well taken goals and and a nice win in the bag.

Still work to do but should be comfortable at Ibrox where I see us winning again. 

Fair play to Jones had a decent match but you have to love Katic. 

Archived