Which brothers played for Rangers?

Apart from scratching my head on how the fuck  BJK,  Bobby Evans, and Bertie  Peacock were all "brothers" unless they were all Masons,  Obviously at Rangers it began with Moses and Peter McNeil in 1872. Since then I can only think of Derek  and Barry Ferguson,  the De Boers,  Robbie and Ross McCrorie,  Dire and Dapo Mebude.  Jim Forrest and Alex Willoughby were cousins, Robert Fleck is the uncle of John Fleck, Ian McMillan is the Grandfather of Ian Russell,  Ted McMinn and the tin man from Oz.

16 minutes ago, GA1972 said:

Really not the name you want a footballer to have 😂

Oh I don't know mate! I've seen a heap of Dire players at Rangers over the 60+ years I've been a supporter 🤣 I actually wonder how  to pronounce his name correctly; I'll  bet if he makes it to the first team Tam Miller will make a cunt of it. :headwall:

3 hours ago, The Widow's Son said:

Many years ago, at an installation in Toronto, I was asked which three brothers played for celtic.  At first, I wasn't quite sure how to answer this one but my host told me Jock Stein, Bobby Evans and Bertie Peacock.  Just curious as to which brothers played for Rangers.  I met Davie Wilson in lodge many years ago but not sure if that part of our heritage has long since faded (like other parts).

Seriously though, how do all those 3 apparent brothers all have different surnames?

4 hours ago, The Widow's Son said:

Many years ago, at an installation in Toronto, I was asked which three brothers played for celtic.  At first, I wasn't quite sure how to answer this one but my host told me Jock Stein, Bobby Evans and Bertie Peacock.  Just curious as to which brothers played for Rangers.  I met Davie Wilson in lodge many years ago but not sure if that part of our heritage has long since faded (like other parts).

4 hours ago, The Widow's Son said:

the 3 mclean  brothers are all in different lodges.

3 hours ago, Ozblue said:

Apart from scratching my head on how the fuck  BJK,  Bobby Evans, and Bertie  Peacock were all "brothers" unless they were all Masons,  Obviously at Rangers it began with Moses and Peter McNeil in 1872. Since then I can only think of Derek  and Barry Ferguson,  the De Boers,  Robbie and Ross McCrorie,  Dire and Dapo Mebude.  Jim Forrest and Alex Willoughby were cousins, Robert Fleck is the uncle of John Fleck, Ian McMillan is the Grandfather of Ian Russell,  Ted McMinn and the tin man from Oz.

you must be old enough to remember the s ,africans billy and norman arnison ?