*****Official Sheep v Rangers thread *****

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Can’t afford passengers so there’s no way Ojo can be involved in this. 

Can’t afford him involved in the Final either. No idea why Gerrard persists with him but I’m pretty sure he’ll select him for one of the two games. May as well start with 10 men

46 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Been worried about it too. Although if it did happen, could we not appeal it so he plays anyway? 🤔

They'd have a kangaroo court, I mean disciplinary committee, set up to find him guilty before the players were out the Pittodrie showers.

2 hours ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

I'd take a draw and all our players to come out of the game injury free. We know they're going to try and kick fuck out of us with the final coming on Sunday. I obviously want to hammer them. 

Wtf, you'd take a draw?!

2 hours ago, Gazzalivesforever said:

I'd take a draw and all our players to come out of the game injury free. We know they're going to try and kick fuck out of us with the final coming on Sunday. I obviously want to hammer them. 

Laughable comment to make. Cannot afford to draw this game. Biggest week of the season so far! 

19 hours ago, chris182 said:

Jack and Stewart would be a good shout. They'll be bursting to do their old team.

I'd have Davis in for Kamara (or Aribo)

id be tempted to rest jack, with the cup final in mind theyll have a fucking sniper target on him.

19 hours ago, ChampionsAgain said:

Because he can’t play every game possible. 

After Feyenoord and today he deserves a break before the tarriers. 

rubbish he can play sun then wed surely  he recently played 2 games for ireland in a shorter period

Aberdeen are a shower of dirty cunts who will try and boot us off the part. 

We need to play on that and get players up for the battle.

Mcgregor 

Tav Goldson Helander Barisic 

Jack Davis Kamara 

Arfield Morelos Kent 

Would start Arfield over Stewart for a few of reasons:

- Improve his confidence after a good game yesterday 

- He can also drop in and help the midfield battle

- Playing him allows Kent to have more of a free role. 

2-0 Rangers 

I am going for 3-0 to The Teddy Bears. I am more worried about the referee's performance, and whether we get injuries by those bitter  thugs they call football players. Yeah I know that dump is never easy for us to go to, but we ARE a much better team than them, if we are allowed to play football that is.

Archived