Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, esquire8 said:

Really think the clubs who voted with us have gave up the ghost now. The likes of Hearts, Stranraer, Partick etc

I think we're in it for ourselves from this point onwards.

Not a single club in Scotland outwith the old firm can afford legal action so it’s not a surprise. 

I still believe that will be the end of the ‘campaign’ until the next fuck up, which wont be far away

1 minute ago, 6superbarry6 said:

Weak statement, should’ve let them know in no uncertain terms that we’re prepared to fight them all the way. 

Na. Let's not make too obvious that we want them hung, drawn and quartered and Liewell's head on a stake.

More about our next move, and hopefully there is one.

The cunts are stealing the moral high ground with all their COVID patter, not that they give one fuck, so we need to tread carefully in our responses and regain territory.

A management culture which not only fears accountability and scrutiny, but which actively campaigns against it, is unhealthy and breeds continued mistrust. This culture, so deeply embedded, must be addressed if Scottish football is to flourish.

It is clear that many members have lost confidence in the SPFL leadership and the need for change will not diminish.

The status quo cannot hold.

:bangbang:

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Really think the clubs who voted with us have gave up the ghost now. The likes of Hearts, Stranraer, Partick etc

I think we're in it for ourselves from this point onwards.

Can we all do a class action  or is that sort of stuff only in the USA?

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Not a single club in Scotland outwith the old firm can afford legal action so it’s not a surprise. 

I still believe that will be the end of the ‘campaign’ until the next fuck up, which wont be far away

If no one can afford the costs what's to stop Hearts, Thistle,Stranraer joining forces with a joint case?

1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

That’s us back to building bridges then

Tear them all down. Years of trying to do it has got is back to the square root of fuck all. We will stand up and be counted while the rest hide back under the SPFL wing. Cowards the fucking lot of them.

Don’t know why people are disappointed or underwhelmed. What did you want the club to come out and say? That statement is clear to me. They aren’t going to let it rest and there is no confidence in the SPFL. Change is required. 

1 minute ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We can’t go it alone, it would just be painted as us against them. 
We need the 13 to come along with us. 

They ain't. It's only going to be us. Aberdeens statement will be copy and pasted for the rest of the 11 clubs.

Just now, eskbankloyal said:

Let’s face it the only reason we got 13 votes was because we offered to pay for an enquiry, there’s no way they lower teams would have backed it knowing they would have to fork out money

3 minutes ago, Courtyard Bear said:

We can’t go it alone, it would just be painted as us against them. 
We need the 13 to come along with us. 

I just don't think they will mate. They will drop like flies.  Happening already. 

7 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Decent enough for starters.

Hope there’s more to come....

I thought so coming out all guns blazing would have made them look like oiks . I see them joining forces for a class action with companies house being informed and UEFA integrity officer

Archived