Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Of course there was a 5pm deadline. All the sports media were saying it as the votes were coming in, trying to up the excitement as only they can do.

Of course there was a 5pm deadline. All bar 3 clubs handed in their votes by 5pm, some were in by 2pm.

Therefore, having a 5pm deadline, the result of those voting was a NO to the spfl resolution.

Unless of course, there is corruption afoot.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

All the English media picking up on it now and calling it what it is. Out of the taig ridden bubble that is the scottish media, it is a fucking laughable state of affairs. They are questioning everything the SPFL are doing and wondering why our proposal was thrown out.

Got links?

8 minutes ago, writingranger said:

Er, I said nothing about awarding them a title, quite the opposite in fact. I said ending the season, not awarding titles or positions. Settle down.

Sorry mate. This whole thing gets to you and I’m obviously seeing things that are not there. I’ll settle down as suggested. In fact I’m already there, whisky in hand.🥃

4 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Omg guess who has appeared oh it's that wee taig  cheerleader chris McLaughlin lol choking for bad news. Not seen him since the last time he tried to give Rangers bad news.

20200410_184358.jpg

Either your tele is broken or his heid is.

10 minutes ago, MoodyBlue1872 said:

I'm just glad I no longer live in Scotland. 

A more bitter and twisted place you'll struggle to find. 

Regret the day I came back to this Rabid/Nationalist/Republican  shit hole

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

SPFL aren’t fit for purpose. Who are the cunts we should be demanding the heads of? Doncaster and who else?

The whole association needs ripped apart and started from scratch. It was formed in lighting quick time, out of pure desperation and by one club. MacLennan would be another target if not.

11 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

Omg guess who has appeared oh it's that wee taig  cheerleader chris McLaughlin lol choking for bad news. Not seen him since the last time he tried to give Rangers bad news.

20200410_184358.jpg

Genuinely thought a Mekon had fucked the guy from the Tefal advert and had a kid 😂

1 minute ago, bornabear said:

Of course there was a 5pm deadline. All the sports media were saying it as the votes were coming in, trying to up the excitement as only they can do.

Of course there was a 5pm deadline. All bar 3 clubs handed in their votes by 5pm, some were in by 2pm.

Therefore, having a 5pm deadline, the result of those voting was a NO to the spfl resolution.

Of course there was a 5pm deadline, they released the results of the vote! 

Corrupt to the core.

6 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

20200410_184358.jpg

Looks like he just fell off the front of a Space Raiders packet.

7 minutes ago, pollok-bear said:

20200410_184358.jpg

Is it any wonder Eilidh Barbour turned lesbian?!! 

Can't stand her either btw

Archived