Club statement | Resolution not deemed competent

OceanRain

• Replies 27.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, SeparateEntityMyArse said:

Doncaster repeated that no formal complaint was made to him about bullying, but did say he was made aware of "robust exchanges" between clubs.

"A number of people expressed concerns about the language that was used," he said.

"There was a suggestion that if the resolution didn't go through then there might be an attempt to change the [payment] distribution mechanism in the Championship and perhaps make it an equal share.

"That is the sort of discussion you expect to go on. That's what happens when you've got these rough, tough business people involved in the game. That's wholly different from someone making a formal complaint or allegation of bullying, and that hasn't happened.

"I would encouraged anyone who feels they've been bullied by anyone to come forward and report it. It'll be investigated and dealt with in the proper way.

Quite incredible that he condones this sort of conduct by an Spfl Board member, and doesnt think it warrants being deemed bullying. Simply incredible.

That , right there , is the culture of Scottish football under his stewardship . 

I said days ago I was shocked with his first interview saying it was normal for clubs to ' lobby ' others to get them to vote in a certain way . Where do you draw the line of ' lobbying' and downright threats , bribery or intimidation .

His job as CE is to ensure fair treatment to all clubs , and nobody is being coerced or bullied into something they don't believe in , and in that he's failed . 

Its astonishing him trying disguise bullying and coercion as lobbying . He must think we're all zipped up the back .

3 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Not a chance. tic have said nothing remember. 

What scum fear is him being shown to be the puppet master pulling the SPFL strings. Give this time.

I have no doubt this whole action from out board is about getting rid of Lieswell ,they want the head of the snake 

There’s no way our board are naive to what this cunt has been upto 

1 minute ago, Dave Hedgehog said:

The BBC allowed Neil Doncaster to be interviewed and allowing him to set the whole narrative whilst pre selecting only one individual who was allowed to ask questions.

When Rangers rightly took away press privilege to one of their employees they boycotted Ibrox and hit the huff.

Why are they allowing Doncaster to dictate to them so much? Looks very odd. 

Stewart Robertson took on all 4 at SSB including Hannah who was not normally on that day.

And still won!

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

If Donkeyheid ends up being the sacrificial lamb, I wonder if he turns on the cunts.  

Reckon that would be years down the line when he writes a book ,but by that time nobody will be interested enough 

2 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

If Donkeyheid ends up being the sacrificial lamb, I wonder if he turns on the cunts.  

He won’t  no doubt his pay off will buy his very compliant silence, the only thing that he wont get is place on Celtics board.

3 minutes ago, Sweetheart said:

It's like your next door neighbour who's a plod turning up in full uniform and raging cos you're having a party, threatening you with the jail, but saying hes there in his capacity as your neighbour 😂

4 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Doncaster will walk and cite fearing for his personal safety before any investigation shows him up for poor governance.

Sounds very plausible mate, and will also add to the narrative of “big bad Rangers”

7 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

Not a chance. tic have said nothing remember. 

What scum fear is him being shown to be the puppet master pulling the SPFL strings. Give this time.

I'd say with very good reason because if it is proven that he is calling all the shots , and let's be honest the chances are that he is , then Leanne Dempsters comment a couple of weeks ago about a "Meteor is about to hit Scottish Football" will definitely come true.

Has there ever been a period in time where there have been people who openly hate a certain club running our governing body? Not just us, any club.

That's two people who openly hate us, or have been quoted to say that they do. 

How can this be allowed in an apparently unbiased footballing organisation?

2 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

Stewart Robertson took on all 4 at SSB including Hannah who was not normally on that day.

And still won!

Therein lies the difference. We have not attempted to spin anything. Just laid out the facts. Journalists have questions ? Bring them on.

They would rather have Q&A sessions with themselves as Park said today.

6 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

He would probably get a nice Wee back hander off the Jap to keep schtoom, I would imagine... Probably to the value of their prize pot for finishing "first" in the league... 🤔

I have a feeling this is only the begining of the drama. Tomorrow will be interesting, I expect more explosions. The SPFL will be rocking and I think more hits will be incoming as clubs find their voice and safety in numbers. Rangers having been the club to take the inital hate off them, Rangers have been calm and steady in the face of fire and I think this gave other clubs time to think it through, reasurance that we were solid and confidence that we would support them by being steadfast and resolute. I think more clubs that have been shat on, will start coming out against an unfair system. I think the consequences and repercussions will be far ranging. Liewell and the spuds may well start to get exposed as the two face, treacherous,amoralistic creatures that they are.

I think everything is now on and the next 48 hours will be about expectancy for us and fear for them.

30 minutes ago, hawkeye said:

The fat mess below that is Rod McKenzie who hates us and is the SPFL  lawyer.

High School of Stirling ,law at  Strathclyde Uni and then Ross , Harper and Murphy  until they went belly up and he formed Harper MacLeod with Lorne Crerar in the late eighties.Just read Liewell's daughter worked there.

An aside , I always thought Lorne Crerar was a female but turns out he is from Renfrew and is the son of the sadistic  butcher Crerar the Dentist who operated out of  Paisley road across from the Robbie Park , Renfrew in the sixties and early seventies and traumatised hundreds of kids by taking out their teeth with an inadequate  amount of gas .

His son must have inherited the cunt gene.

images.jpg

He has a son ..ffs, what woman would want to pass on those genes , fat mess.

26 minutes ago, Hadron Collider said:

No way mate, he lacks the intellect, as we've seen in the past few weeks.

Just about knows how to tie his shoelaces.

Archived