Boxing and MMA

Should have just got Briggs to come back into the ring after Haye was finished so they could have their scrap tonight. None of them broke a sweat and it would've saved a lot of time and hassle?

Seriously though that was embarrassing for bother Briggs and Haye. Shocking opponents and yer man Haye fought was clearly diving. 

I honestly don't think I could of did any worse than Haye and Briggs opponents last night.

How a guy who collapses like that from a jab gets to 19-0 is beyond me.....what standard of guys did he fight?

They were 2 of the worst boxers I've seen share a ring with a name fighter

I feel sorry for some of the punters who shell out decent cash to watch that shit . The english middleweight clash that we seen the last couple of rounds looked a decent scrap but the rest of the card was a disgrace , but I suppose as long as the boxing public remains as gullible then Haye , Briggs and co will continue to take the piss . I wouldn't like getting a jab from a heavyweight but then I'm 10 stone with a wet duffle coat on . How that cunt was 19-0 and collapsed like that was just a joke . Time the BBBoC started doing their job and regulate these guys or start withholding purses or licenses to fight in the country .

7 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

Boxing has been great the last 5 years but is anyone else tiring of the constant record padding and shit boxing politics.

It has been like that since the 19th century, they just fight less often now and it costs more to see it so you feel more cheated.

Looking fwd to the boxing this weekend as it's the first professional boxing show at the Hydro

place will be bouncing!

theres around 8000 tickets sold for a 9000 capacity of anyone still fancies going

20 hours ago, kaiser1041 said:

Boxing has been great the last 5 years but is anyone else tiring of the constant record padding and shit boxing politics.

Don't think boxing has been anything special since the early 00's.

UFC is the leader nowadays

Regarding Haye and his opponents when you fight on free TV there isn't a lot of cash in the pot from tickets to attract anyone of any stature to actually risk getting in the ring with Haye ( before it starts I'm not a Haye fan.) Haye isn't making a lot of money from these fights if anything he is putting himself even further from getting a big pay day fight. If he had any balls and was serious about wanting a title then fight Dillion (? )Whyte  who isn't at elite level yet and let the public see a good fight and see which one has a realistic chance of getting that title shot.

To be fair to Haye, I wouldn't fight Whyte if I were him. He looked very game vs Joshua, and a loss to him would end the comeback before it started. 

There's risk in that fight, with little more reward than he's getting fighting bums on Dave.