Boxing and MMA

Amir Khan says he "would love" to fight for Pakistan at the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.

Khan's comments came after the International Boxing Association (AIBA) announced on Wednesday that professional boxers would be allowed to compete in Brazil this summer.

Bolton-born Khan shot to fame after winning a lightweight silver medal for Great Britain at the 2004 Olympics in Athens as a 17-year-old.

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12040/10301275/amir-khan-keen-to-represent-pakistan-at-olympic-games-in-rio

25 minutes ago, ex-guardsman said:

Amir Khan says he "would love" to fight for Pakistan at the Olympic Games in Rio de Janeiro.

Khan's comments came after the International Boxing Association (AIBA) announced on Wednesday that professional boxers would be allowed to compete in Brazil this summer.

Bolton-born Khan shot to fame after winning a lightweight silver medal for Great Britain at the 2004 Olympics in Athens as a 17-year-old.

http://www.skysports.com/boxing/news/12040/10301275/amir-khan-keen-to-represent-pakistan-at-olympic-games-in-rio

Let him, just let him know he'll need a visa to get back in, saying that sturgeon will probably give him a room at hers

Just now, gogzy said:

I think bisping has a small chance.  He is a tough mother fucker and has a good punch.  If rockhold overlooks him it could be a mistake.

Generally I see rockhold dominating though.

I really hope he does it as has fought so many times to get a crack at it and failed so maybe this time with no pressure he might just seize it but highly doubt it unfortunately.

Did you see Faber weigh in? He looks fucking ripped and ready that is going to be a cracking fight.

Just now, ex-guardsman said:

I really hope he does it as has fought so many times to get a crack at it and failed so maybe this time with no pressure he might just seize it but highly doubt it unfortunately.

Did you see Faber weigh in? He looks fucking ripped and ready that is going to be a cracking fight.

nah, got a link to the wiegh ins?  I have always liked Faber and wanted him to win a belt.  I think he will give Cruz a good fight.   I really want cruz to lose as his matches are pretty snooze worthy.