Whittaker Turns Us Down Again....

I Bet I Can Get 1,000,000 People Who Love Glasgow Rangers

This isn;t confirmed but the rumour mill has it Whitiker has signed a 5 year deal. More to come as i find out lads and lasses

Frankie

found this on facebook

Hope it's true (tu)

• Replies 337
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope it is that and he hasnt been offered anything near the money thats been suggested

I can't see the club offering that kind of money for him, we'd be bending ourselves over a barrel when it comes to the contract extentions for davis, and McGregor

Owell maybe it will take the pressure off Edu to put in some good performances. The key word there is MAYBE :crabflute:

He put in some good performances last season. Confidence and consistency are what he needs, with one helping the other, and vice versa. In saying that I can see him struggling to get a starting berth in front of McCulloch. :disappointment:

Booler I think he means the one the other day, when you posted what you were told.

He's being a smartarse!

Ah right. I wisnae sure if that was the case............................or if his reading was as bad as his fuckin spelling and grammar. :sherlock: