Jamie Vardy

Broxi1872

• Replies 184
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This board has some right fucking walopers on it.

The club looking at a young striker scoring goals. Lets slag them then. You do know Hemmings came from Tamworth...

Agree with that minus the Hemmings statement, hardly lighting the place up is he.

This board has some right fucking walopers on it.

The club looking at a young striker scoring goals. Lets slag them then. You do know Hemmings came from Tamworth...

A million quid though? Can't really comment, never seen the lad. Chris Smalling was playing conference football a couple of years ago to be fair.

Ah, like Ian Wright eh? Didn't move to a professional team till 24/25...you're right though lets rule out a good talent being chased by championship teams and ripped the Blackpool defence a new hole the other night just because of the league he plays in.

Lots of lower League players up their game for the FA Cup, if we could get him at a cut price then nae bother. Worth a punt. However this player isn't comparable to Hemmings or Smalling at Man United, United signed him from Fullham who got Smalling when he was 17/18 and we got Hemmings at 16/7 at knock down prices. Twenty four isn't a youngster at most clubs but considering our preference for older players the past few years I suppose we could class him as a youngster. I also find it strange that we've recently played hardball around the million pound mark for proven SPL players, many of whom have been slated on this forum as shite. I just can't see how we could risk that money on a Conference player.

i watched the blackpool game and he was head and shoulders above everyone out there...the lad is young, prolific goal scorer wherever he has been (admittidly lower leagues) and would niot command a massive transfer fee/wages...i like the look of this guy

i watched the blackpool game and he was head and shoulders above everyone out there...the lad is young, prolific goal scorer wherever he has been (admittidly lower leagues) and would niot command a massive transfer fee/wages...i like the look of this guy

technically, non-leagues - he's never played league football.