Rangers Fans Fighting Fund pays Dunfermline debt of £22,000 but not DUFC

Boab

I would love it if we did not have to pay Dundee United but Im sure one of the the sfa rule book states that if the money from scottish cup ties are not paid in full then the club are not eligable to participate in next seasons tournament.

Maybe someone with more knowledge on the matter can clear up this point.

• Replies 212
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such good news : :clap: .

DUFC have always been petty where we are concerned ... it cost them money when we had to sign Gough from Spurs and it's cost them money once again :pipe:

It's that inbred persecution complex that is rampant amongst their persuasion. trying to play hard ball, and end up losing AND looking like kants.

Get it right fkn up them, Houston, and that wee rhat of a chairman.

:wanker:

:lol:

Fuck them, and especially Stephen Thompson the horrible little dweeb.

I remember that game up in Dundee, I was hungover as fuck from Halloween and got about 3 hours kip before the bus, then paid £20+ for a half of football, plus the bus money. Thank fuck you aren't getting any of my money from the RFFF.

Karma (tu)

I needed a lift like that. A big two's up to those devious bastards at Scumdee; delighted that the Pars are paid off and that the Arabs have to wait in line. Maybe they'll realise now if they want people to treat them w/ respect, they have to bloody well earn it.

I needed a lift like that. A big two's up to those devious bastards at Scumdee; delighted that the Pars are paid off and that the Arabs have to wait in line. Maybe they'll realise now if they want people to treat them w/ respect, they have to bloody well earn it.

Yea don't forget all those big clubs like dundee utd don't need Rangers :pipe:

Fan power at its very best...

Yes, the fund pays Dumfermline.

The Administrators (the Club) will have no choice but to pay DUFC the full amount owed or the SFA will apply sanctions.

I'm just an old bloke, but I hate to see young bears who don't have the wit to understand the bigger picture.

There is no way that the club will be able to renege on debts to other clubs - not with CVAs certainly. The SFA will demand that the debt is paid in full before we can move on - totally outside the debts to other parties.

I think it's you who is failing to see the big picture...

The debt to Dundee Utd will be paid, but that's not the reason we're donating to the RFFF. I donated to help with running costs, not to pay DU anything. I'm happy my money has been used to pay Dunfermline, I'm even happier it hasn't been used to pay DU.

Think that was their original name

Dundee Hibernian was their origional name and this has been posted before.

Just google the name.

Re Dunfermline, I thought the Admin mob ( who are spinning the job out for more cash ) settled with the Pars weeks ago.

Re United, I forgot about the abandoned match,so stuff them.

It saddens me to see the way Dundee Utd, as a club, have turned out. I was there for a couple of years in 70s. They were a well run club with McLean as boss and Walter as reserve team coach. Even then Walter was seen as someone who would go a long way in the game. We used to have a bounce game every friday morning, "prods v fenians" (honest!), before saturdays game. It was good cos then you found out who was what.

But over the last few yrs they have become an arsehole of a club, but imo this is thomsons fault. And I agree with not giving them any money.